• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD Complete high end reloading set-up

E-Tool

5120-00-878-5932
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 20, 2020
    Ken-tuc-ky
    Will not separate, look below for the total price.

Zero press and mount $1400

Giraud Power Trimmer with 338, 308, and 5.56 trimmers, meplat trimmer, and two guides $650

AMP Mk2 with numerous bushings $1650

Autotrickler v3, A&D, with Area 419 upgrades $1500

Gray Ops reloading tower, two shell holder plates, one storage plate, one hornady comparator plate, one bushing plate, one guraud trimmer plate. (haven’t been able to pick up an AMP storage plate. $300

Shipping $200

Total: $5700

I probably have more in it, not to mention the wait times.

I have other reloading gear, and don’t have to have this set-up, I wanted to put it together and did, I have other stuff i’l probably sell separately.

I have some major life changes coming and would rather be out if debt than prepared to do precision reloading.

Not interested in trades, I have plenty if factory ammo for what I shoot, don’t need to be reloading right now.

I also have powder and primers available for a FTF deal near indianapolis. I won’t offer those separately.

I’ll inventory the unlisted items (amp bushings) for serious buyers. Price is firm, I won’t give it away for less than I have in it. Just thinking someone may be interested in getting everything at once, without the wait.

Sorry, not looking to split. I’d have to add significant shipping costs to break it up. Lately shipping has been screwing me big time.
    Also we’re two significant items away from being able to split up the whole set-up.

Thanks

Reactions: TankFrank
    I’ll entertain splitting it up for actual shipping costs, and if someone commits to each item, still no interest in the AMP, or Gray Ops storage rack.

E5CBF903-608A-4BD0-A35E-62D806A2953C.jpeg

506EE50C-9049-4758-9476-1793E2044500.jpeg

Reactions: wildcats
    Bump, If I don’t sell the set by midnight tonight, I’ll start parting.

I have a commitment for the press/mount, Trimmer set, and gray ops set.

Remaining for sale: AMP set, and autotrickler set.

Prices are as listed, plus actual shipping.