• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Comptac Holster, belt or paddle.

Patrick_S

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2006
Lunenburg, VT
Gonna pick up another holster for my 4" XD45. Right now I have a Comptac CTAC for daily carry, a Blackhawk SERPA, and the little thing that came with the gun. I'm getting an OWB this time and want to go with Comptac again. I just can not decide if I want to go paddle or belt. The holsters primary role will be range work. Anybody tried out both of the Comptacs? What did you think?

Thank You

Re: Comptac Holster, belt or paddle.

I would go paddle. I have several comptacs and have not had any trouble with any of them although you may find people here that have. Anyway I vote locking paddle as it is easier to put on and take off.

I would go belt.

And I am a HUGE Comp-tac fan. I've got the MTAC and a belt OWB for my M&P.

My votes for the belt. If it is mostly for the range, no need to take it on and off easily.

I have a buddy using the Minotaur Gladiator OWB from Com-Tac. Compared to a Fobus paddle it is hands down the Comp-Tac holster

I went belt. I know paddles are pretty secure, but this holster might see some rough range work....

Thanks guys