• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Concerned about American's losing our constitutional rights

BroncoMustang

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 5, 2018
I just watched a video that tells about the ATF and a sort of moving target (or them redefining guns, etc. to fit their agenda). We need to very politely write to our congression representatives and senators letting them know that we care about our rights and will vote them out if they don't listen and support us (their constituents). The following video gives more information. I didn't know where to post this, but after looking at the other portions, this seemed the most appropriate forum.

The elections are coming up, so we need to protect our rights by contacting our governors, senators and congresspeople to let them know what we care about. If done respectfully and politely, but in large numbers, they will have to listen.

I firmly believe that enough 2nd amend. people voted our current president into office (nationally). It might differ from state to state; states like CA, NY, MA, (& now Virginia) etc. are terrible.

Telling a politician you will "vote them out" is a hollow promise (threat?) and they know it.

Our system has no provisions (with very few exceptions) to vote someone "out" of office.

We have to vote someone "into" office. If nobody runs against them, they don't need your vote to stay in. They will win by a one to zero landfall - just as soon as they vote for themselves.

I think Trump won 2016 because he was clued in where the fraud was most prevalent, and he put observers in those places to stop it. Remember Michigan could not be recounted because the ballot did not reconcile. State law says the original count must stand if the ballot does not reconcile. JMHO

Reactions: deersniper
Thes pos Kings of our world don’t give a shit about our thoughts! They only won’t to rule with an iron fist as they are proving it over and over! They will only listen when the have more pain put on them that they can bear. Buy more ammo!

Pray for Trump, he is our last peaceful chance.

Pray for Trump, he is our last peaceful chance.
I couldn't agree more. That will definitely help.
But I also urge everyone out there to write letters or call them & let them know what are our concerns, or I fear that in a generation (or less) we may lose those rights.

Reactions: tomcatmv
Image may contain: text

Last edited: