• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Conditions for Group Sizes?

SWRichmond

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2010
I'm very curious: when you guys post targets here with measured groups, how are those groups shot? I almost never see anyone describing the conditions under which they shot the groups shown; what should I assume?

From a bench? If from a bench, does this mean front and rear bags?

Prone? Prone with front and rear support?

What do you guys assume when someone posts a target?

Re: Conditions for Group Sizes?

I assume they shot from a bench on windless day with low humidity and that they got so absurdly lucky that they surprised themselves to the point of being overwhelmed with the urge to take a picture and post it.

Re: Conditions for Group Sizes?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I assume they shot from a bench on windless day with low humidity and that they got so absurdly lucky that they surprised themselves to the point of being overwhelmed with the urge to take a picture and post it. </div></div>
I have even cut them out and posted them on the wall in my reloading room, after the picture of course.LOL
SScott