• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Confirmed use of mini guns by CJNG??

Forgetful Coyote

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2011
Georgia
True if big
Or just a typical case of journos fckng up anything technical info firearm-related, and they meant Minimi's were used... which can already be confirmed from pics they have a bunch of the sweet Minimi Para models w/ shorty barrel, collapsing stock, etc.

But it was reported not long ago that El Mencho's boys(CJNG) have approximately 12 functioning M134 miniguns... 😳 But this was per the DEA, so take it with a grain of salt because we all know every alphabet agency is a shitshow and feds will use any and all excuse for a budget increase toward the war on freedom...err, I meant war on terror, war on drugs, etc.

👀
@Mr.BR you heard Anything sir? This story is easily believable for me, following the cartel wars extremely closely, I know for a fact CJNG(and Sinaloa as well) have the resources, ways and means to get their hands on a few miniguns...

Sinaloa already showed during El Culiacanazo they have a fuckton of M2 .50's and M1919 .30's(thanks Mr Eric Holder can we please give them more sweet kit that aint available to US Citizens?)mounted in custom armored technicals-type trucks but more similarto the Vietnam gun trucks in that theyre basicallylike big duece and a half size flat beds with a make shift armor wall surrounding the entire bed.

El Culiacanazo- the operation where Mex Special Forces captured Chapos son Ovidio, then the team was surrounded, military families taken hostage, IED's placed in the fuel storage areas near military barracks, etc and they were forced to let him go. Unfortunately for him they came correct on their 2nd attempt, this time with helo gunship support, at night, and carried out a "successful" capture. Said "Successful" because reportedly there were many many many civvie casualties, summary executions, etc..

Last edited:
The article mentions "Barrett .50 calibre assault rifles". It's very possible that they wouldn't know a minigun from a mortar.

But since Mexico's government bodies, police, and military can be in league with the cartels, I wouldn't doubt that there could be some miniguns in their arsenals.

Reactions: Im2bent
The article mentions "Barrett .50 calibre assault rifles". It's very possible that they wouldn't know a minigun from a mortar.

But since Mexico's government bodies, police, and military can be in league with the cartels, I wouldn't doubt that there could be some miniguns in their arsenals.
Have to remember these are drug war journalists...not firearm fanatics that can tell you the case capacity and SAAMI spec max COAL of the top 20 most popular rounds on the market as if reciting the alphabet.

In other news- why? Just why? The weight of his new reality must be absolutely soul crushing. And to be doing this high a level of tardation while residing in CONUS. Fair to say this poor fool was ill advised..

you can probably order one with a few phone calls to the right middle eastern generalissimo.
Actually...

Wait... hang on...

Ah here it is!

Now I know someone on here has the ability to make a receiver for that thing...

Not a military expert by any means, after watching videos from real-time events in Ukraine is the mini-gun as a big a threat today as it was 25 years ago? Seems every time a drone observers a target of opportunity cannon fire or similar neutralizes quickly, the eye in the sky is changing the conventional ground forces way of doing business.

My take on it... The FBI or CIA gave them the miniguns and now we need to restrict OUR rights more because guns are bad, anti-bacterial dish soap makes black women fat, and children are in schools. Is there a gofundme I can donate? Or maybe add it as another deduction on all of our paychecks?

Not a military expert by any means, after watching videos from real-time events in Ukraine is the mini-gun as a big a threat today as it was 25 years ago? Seems every time a drone observers a target of opportunity cannon fire or similar neutralizes quickly, the eye in the sky is changing the conventional ground forces way of doing business.
Here, let me ruin your day. They are not the only ones doing this.

👀
@Mr.BR you heard Anything sir? This story is easily believable for me, following the cartel wars extremely closely, I know for a fact CJNG(and Sinaloa as well) have the resources, ways and means to get their hands on a few miniguns...

Sinaloa already showed during El Culiacanazo they have a fuckton of M2 .50's and M1919 .30's(thanks Mr Eric Holder can we please give them more sweet kit that aint available to US Citizens?)mounted in custom armored technicals-type trucks but more similarto the Vietnam gun trucks in that theyre basicallylike big duece and a half size flat beds with a make shift armor wall surrounding the entire bed.

El Culiacanazo- the operation where Mex Special Forces captured Chapos son Ovidio, then the team was surrounded, military families taken hostage, IED's placed in the fuel storage areas near military barracks, etc and they were forced to let him go. Unfortunately for him they came correct on their 2nd attempt, this time with helo gunship support, at night, and carried out a "successful" capture. Said "Successful" because reportedly there were many many many civvie casualties, summary executions, etc..

I have to say haven't been keeping tabs on Mexican miniguns , but i remember a retired cop was putting together miniguns and parts for them for a private buyer that took them over the border and ''federales'' caught parts and at least one minigun , but given that the guy got of with a 50k$ fine i imagine that from then on the Federales were selling to cartels directly , you never know what kind of quid pro quo is being played. You have Islamic groups operating in Americas and you can bet money some of the cartels are working with US federales on a quid pro quo basis.
But also note US is not only source of Miniguns , Iranians make them and given their engagement in Americas , if cartels want they can definitely procure either from Iranians or Venezuela

Talking miniguns, couple of months ago i was demoing some stuff to Police SF and we got a bit into their armored vehicles and possibilities adding a turret and at one point they said they actual had a green light to buy a minigun , and i was dumbfounded, what for , a domastic disturbance call?, you know we have money and boys will be boys only reason they did not end with one was when they explained to their bosses the cyclic on the 'mini gun' and folks realised its not 'mini' when it counts $$. Remember Euro cops shoot 3-5$ a round Swiss P ammo. :cool:

seized-guns.jpg

Last edited: