• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Confiscation in Seattle

If they're going to 'err on the side of caution', then it's time we disband all police departments, because "some of the populace were a little concerned" about authoritive overreach.

I only made it about half-way through, and couldn't handle the Nazi propaganda any further.

Im against firearm confiscation. That said the system in Seattle seems to be far more reasonable than Florida. If I remember correctly in Florida they moved on every petition, in Seattle they took only 30 out of 5000 petitions.

The guy in questions was shooting in his back yard in the city... while drinking. Excuse me but thats dangerous and SOMEBODY needed to have a word with him. Just from the vid he doesnt look like the type who would take well to being spoken to by a neighbor so it fell to the cops. I do think they should have warned him first and if he persisted then arrest him if its against city codes.

I just had the cops chat with one of my neighbors who was doing the same in a small sub division. I would have spoken with him myself but hes a jerk off. I could hear the bullets ricocheting around, and there are kids that live and play not more than 50 yds from where he was shooting. PLUS the dumb fuck was shooting at a big red tailed hawk that hangs around. He's lucky he didnt get a $15000 fine and 6 months in jail, fucking dumb ass.

Popcorn

I didn't get if he was arrested or cited for firing the guns in town. Usually thats what happens where I live. Depending on the circumstances. They had a gal that was having a peeping tom problems in town. I mean downtown. She caught the guy on a game cam and he got arrested. But, he really liked what he saw so he came back for more. Her dog alerted and she stepped out side with her 28 gauge chukar gun and sent some 7 1/2 shot at his ass. She missed and took out the neighbors car window. Cops came and told her she needed to tone it down, pay for the window and put the bottle of gin away. 2 blocks away during an informal debrief they decided she was awesome and giggled.

I didn't get if he was arrested or cited for firing the guns in town. Usually thats what happens where I live. Depending on the circumstances. They had a gal that was having a peeping tom problems in town. I mean downtown. She caught the guy on a game cam and he got arrested. But, he really liked what he saw so he came back for more. Her dog alerted and she stepped out side with her 28 gauge chukar gun and sent some 7 1/2 shot at his ass. She missed and took out the neighbors car window. Cops came and told her she needed to tone it down, pay for the window and put the bottle of gin away. 2 blocks away during an informal debrief they decided she was awesome and giggled.

That sounds like a one of. My neighbor was shooting every day, up in the air, and around kids. These lots are 129'X120'. He shot a beautiful 5' black snake about 10 times then hung it in the tree like some great white hunter. If he'd just asked I would have relocated the snake to my place. Fuck that.

My thoughts on the subject after calming the fuck down are, they should have warned him and given him a ticket if he broke the law. If his antics didn't change then arrest him.

At no time is it right to take anyone's guns that have not been convicted or charged with anything. Concerned neighbors are a concern to me.

My thoughts on the subject after calming the fuck down are, they should have warned him and given him a ticket if he broke the law. If his antics didn't change then arrest him.

At no time is it right to take anyone's guns that have not been convicted or charged with anything. Concerned neighbors are a concern to me.

DING DING DING DING..... we have a winner!!!!! (This is exactly what I was alluding to, above.)

Im against firearm confiscation. That said the system in Seattle seems to be far more reasonable than Florida. If I remember correctly in Florida they moved on every petition, in Seattle they took only 30 out of 5000 petitions.

The guy in questions was shooting in his back yard in the city... while drinking. Excuse me but thats dangerous and SOMEBODY needed to have a word with him. Just from the vid he doesnt look like the type who would take well to being spoken to by a neighbor so it fell to the cops. I do think they should have warned him first and if he persisted then arrest him if its against city codes.

I just had the cops chat with one of my neighbors who was doing the same in a small sub division. I would have spoken with him myself but hes a jerk off. I could hear the bullets ricocheting around, and there are kids that live and play not more than 50 yds from where he was shooting. PLUS the dumb fuck was shooting at a big red tailed hawk that hangs around. He's lucky he didnt get a $15000 fine and 6 months in jail, fucking dumb ass.

Popcorn

Talk about morons.... I belonged to a range (supervision free) for a while. During some reconstruction work, the gate was left open a lot and about half the berm at 100 yard rifle was about half height. Some brainless fool set a steel target on TOP of the lowered berm. Story is one or more .556 rounds hit/penetrated an occupied home quite a distance down range - no injuries. To be honest, I would almost bet it wasn't a member shooting. It certainly sounds like a great way to get a range shut down. Who knows though.

Really p*ssed me off. I was only half a year through a fairly expensive membership fee.

Some people should be permanently stamped "Airsoft ONLY!"

Reactions: Mwalex
What are the odds? Every male in that piece is gay. Even the producer portraying the guy who has the weapons. Dumb as a bag of Hawaiins.

Reactions: Bender
It's working well, the numbers are up!
image.jpg

Come to the Baltimore, the city that bleeds.

What don't all these idiots get. Everywhere city/county/country where liberals rule is a shit hole.
Democrat the party of losers

And once again why do you support cops? When it comes down to it they will enforce every unconstitutional law cause muh pension muh dental. Muh I got an exception to that law. Fuck them.

The vast majority of LEO are oath keepers just as the US Mil are. Take a look at how many Sheriffs in Colorado and other jurisdictions refuse to enforce the gun control laws passed over the recent years. The problem isn't so much in the individual officers as the problem's source is in the individual law makers who vote for these unconstitutional laws, and the corrupt judges who ignore the Second Amendment when ruling on their constitutionality.

Yeah. CA/NY/MD/all the states/ are having a real hard time finding people to enforce all those unconsititoonal shit.

Hell cops are the ones coming up with all these no 4th amendment "checkpoints"

image.jpg

Reactions: W54/XM-388
If one of my neighbors kept getting drunk and shooting at crows in a crowded neighborhood like the one in the article, I would want the police to either arrest him, or remove his firearms. Just being a drunk with firearms wouldn't be enough for me to say remove the firearms, but when he gets drunk and starts shooting in a crowded neighborhood, that is vastly different than someone getting drunk and shooting if they live on 500 acres of land with great berms around the shooting area. Alcohol and guns generally don't mix well. But just because someone owns guns, and likes to drink wouldn't be sufficient justification for seizing his firearms. Misusing those firearms when he is drinking IS sufficient justification for me.

We have a law in my state where you have go through an FFL for private sale. Guess what? The Sheriff here will not enforce it. Neither will the city PD or the 2 feds here. Also there was a proposed assault weapons ban here. After talking to everyone I could in our local LE, they all said they would not enforce it either. That included the state police. Move somewhere rural get out of the cities. You don't want to be in a city when the SHTF do you?

The guy has put himself on the map. That's on him. "They've" obviously had it with his antics, and I get that. But confiscation is a pretty extreme measure for what 'might happen' in the future. I think this is a terrible example of this debacle in action. Not a fan of this shit from it's foundation up. I get the gist, but this has to broad of a brush for the job intended.

It's the metro populated areas that are fucked.

I think all Liberals should be confiscated and de-milled.

We have a law in my state where you have go through an FFL for private sale. Guess what? The Sheriff here will not enforce it. Neither will the city PD or the 2 feds here. Also there was a proposed assault weapons ban here. After talking to everyone I could in our local LE, they all said they would not enforce it either. That included the state police. Move somewhere rural get out of the cities. You don't want to be in a city when the SHTF do you?

Since Washington state passed a law requiring that all private sales go through an FFL, the 30% of people who I am aware of that comply with that law, only do so when there is paperwork tying them to the firearm since the law was passed. As long as "Mr. Green" (cash) is present at the sale, things are often overlooked.