• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Confused on Manners mini chassis

ColtSAA.45

Private
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2017
Beaufort, SC
So I am wanting a Manners stock with mini chassis. What I am confused about is the bottom metal. I spoke to Manners today and was told that bottom metal is not included and would have to be sourced. What I am confused about is on Manners site, they list the mini chassis with bottom metal (screenshot below). If a stock equipped with a mini chassis comes with the chassis but no bottom metal, how do I go about buying the pictured Manners bottom metal?
Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 7.47.30 PM.png

There’s a couple different mini chassis that they offer. The M5 mini chassis on the LRH requires bottom metal such as Hawkins to function. I’m not sure if the mini chassis you want is available on the LRH.

Reactions: John Glidewell
There’s a couple different mini chassis that they offer. The M5 mini chassis on the LRH requires bottom metal such as Hawkins to function. I’m not sure if the mini chassis you want is available on the LRH.
This. The "M5 mini chassis" requires a bottom metal. The "MCS-DBM" gen 1 or gen 2 do not require an additional bottom metal. They are different products.

Reactions: Railguner
I had misunderstood this very same thing when buying a manners about two months ago. There wording is not clear on the website. I had to buy a bottom metal.

How did you guys go about ordering with the mini chassis? I want that but can’t figure out how to add that on the website.

I will have to give them a call. I’ve thought about buying one in stock from a dealer but of course to be difficult, I want a color I’ve never seen stocked.

I will have to give them a call. I’ve thought about buying one in stock from a dealer but of course to be difficult, I want a color I’ve never seen stocked.
Yeah I wouldn’t get too picky on color. I was indecisive and missed out on a few that I liked. When a scorched earth came up, I snatched it up quick.

How did you guys go about ordering with the mini chassis? I want that but can’t figure out how to add that on the website.

It's in their drop down menu in their stock builder under Trigger Guard Inlet when ordering.

IMG_2771.jpg

Reactions: spife7980