• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Congrats CKA!

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2004
Radville, OR
CKA to be a proud father...errr...mother?

article-1246153-08054E50000005DC-214_468x538.jpg

Re: Congrats CKA!

Bwahahahahahahahwheeeeeezzzzeee

LMFAO!

Sad to say I am the babies father, Stewart and that dam pink elephant beer!

OMG I spilled my coffee! That is wonderful! This is going to be great when he looks at that!

That is actualy Lowlight we are carrying full term in his 120th tri-mester. It is finally out and he can come clean.....

He is a butt baby.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is actualy Lowlight we are carrying full term in his 120th tri-mester. It is finally out and he can come clean.....

He is a butt baby.</div></div>

This calls to mind one of those "paradoxs" I gave phioosophical disertation some time back. How is it that first Lowlight created THE HIDE, and now THE HIDE, in its manifested prsense as CKA, creates Lowlight.

I'm getting a coat hanger from Mrs. Lazy21 to take care of it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is a butt baby. </div></div>

Did someone say "butt baby"?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VFl_ivZdDoA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VFl_ivZdDoA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm getting a coat hanger from Mrs. Lazy21 to take care of it </div></div>

Better get two.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm getting a coat hanger from Mrs. Lazy21 to take care of it </div></div>

Better get two. </div></div>

...in XXXL size!