• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Congratulations to Stiller

DAVETOOLEY

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2009
Oriental, North Carolina
Just talked to Jerry Stiller. SPF has been awarded a contract to supply actions to Crane for the MK13 rifles.

Congratulations to Jerry and everyone at SPF and PT&G who makes the bolts for Jerry.

Re: Congratulations to Stiller

Hmm....well that's great and everything. But usually when small companies get awarded a big contract the rest of us little folks end up suffering delayed orders,etc. Hope this will not be the case.

Take care,Stan

Order your T30 actions wile you still can...
Jerry just finnished a barreled action for me. turn around time with my supplied barrel was less then 2 weeks

Hey DaveT you have a PM

Hopefully the delays wont happen much. Overall, the order is about a months production for us at full time and we are only at 60% capacity now and the actions are not due for 90 days. I think we will still get everyone in unless one of our other big customers hits us with a large order too.