• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Congress needs to get some balls....

Since out founding fathers passed the fifth amendment in the Bill of Rights.

Yes, he can come in and plead the 5th thats fine but these fuckers refusing to even show is the problem.

Stopping the questioning of Lois Lerner after she provided a prologue defending herself was BS.

Put the ass in the seat.

Ask the question.

Make the guy say "I wish to invoke my 5th Amendment rights and refuse to answer that question"

Than do it again and again, and again and watch the strain, the sweat, the eye darting, the lip licking, the involuntary swallowing....

The only reason I can see not to do it would be because you dont want to show your script of questions, giving them time to create answers.

Reactions: mtrmn and diverdon
In 3 weeks is the second-most important election in the history of our Republic... 2016 being the most important....

Between then and now... so what if Rosenstein does not show up? All it does is motivates folks like us to get out and vote. It shows the Deep State at work. It makes it obvious that the anti-Trump conspiracy is real.

Don't show up there Mr. Rosenstein... don't show up. Give it a few weeks. Contribute to the anger and frustration in middle-America... the Middle America you despise and want to rule over.

Rock the boat now? Why... things are headed for a Red Wave.

After Nov. 7... Mr. Rosenstein will be lucky to have a job... and if he is unlucky, he will be in a cell soon.

Let him keep firing up Americans. The more he 'resists' the closer we are to utterly destroying the commies in a few weeks.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic... but for the next short while... let these sierra-bravo's ride. Let them keep nailing together their own coffins.

Cheers,

Sirhr

My granpa used to tell me, Donald wish in one hand shit in the other, see which hand gets full first.

I want lollipops, rainbows, gum drops, and a pink tutu that accentuates my shiny dome.

Go easy there, "Snorky."

tumblr_n3xsgpnbsr1qbmj6no1_500.gif

Last edited:
Must I repeat myself? I said, I want lollipops, rainbows, gum drops, and a pink tutu that accentuates my shiny dome.

And I want you out on the streets, and not cooling your heels in a calaboose with your inestimable collection of toys in enemy hands.

Festina lente, hard charger.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmyJerry