• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Connecticut long range

bottom_gun

Navigator
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2010
Mason Co., WA
I just moved to CT and need some assistance in finding the best place to shoot, hopefully near Groton.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Connecticut long range

Guessing you are a sub sailor with the name?
wink.gif
Come on down to bldg 107 sometime across from the powerplant on lower base. We will talk. I work even days this month except for this weekend.

Can't help with out to 600 yards but have 400 yards at the Ledyard Sportsman's Club. The farthest in CT.

You talking about Blue Trails? They are only 100 yards now last i heard. They had 200 but the 200 was shut down due to some rounds striking houses BS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">do wallingford still got 600 ?? </div></div>

I heard stories of BTR going out to 600, but that was before my time, and I'm getting up there.

ETA Rob, I should be heading down, or is it up, or over to LSC this Saturday for the safety course for the rifle range.

Cool. I will be in New Mexico at the Score High match this weekend or I would swing down and shoot some.

Bottom, pm sent.

We have upto a 200yard range at thefin fur and feather in chaplin. There's a range in ri that goes upto 600yards its a private club called bradford sportsmans club.