• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Connersville IN 1500 meter range

Plinker 73

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2020
The 1500 meter range should be open soon. Open to the public. Contact info is.
IOI Innovations
901 W. 21 st Street
Connersville , In. 47331

WWW.INDIANALODGE.COM
765-273-3474
Or
Jeffrey Mertens
Cell. 941-301-7749

I have nothing in this. For information only

Reactions: gnochi
1500 Meter range about a 3.5 hour drive seems awesome however not a lot of info on the range. Hopefully someone with some inside info comes along. I'd be interested but $40 an hour a lot of coin for sight unseen plus the ride there.

What I know is that
  • Reservations are required
  • It costs $40 per hour
  • And you need to buy a 3 hr minimum

You won't be able to see much on a drive by, there is a gate to the entrance. Sometimes closed and sometimes not, at the base of Elephant Hill Rd, right at 21st. FYI, there's not much in Connersville. On occasion you can hear them test ordnance during the day, sometimes a good boom, not enough to rattle windows though. Must be looking for added revenue stream.

1615553434721.png

Oh hell we worked on the water tower on elephant hill like 12-13 years ago, I know right where that’s at!

You won't be able to see much on a drive by, there is a gate to the entrance. Sometimes closed and sometimes not, at the base of Elephant Hill Rd, right at 21st. FYI, there's not much in Connersville. On occasion you can hear them test ordnance during the day, sometimes a good boom, not enough to rattle windows though. Must be looking for added revenue stream.

View attachment 7579504

West facing?

$120 a pop?

LOL

I know how fortunate I am and love every day of it.....steel out to 2k yards and $60/month run by the coolest staff ever.