• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Conquest 3.5-10X44 with target turrets

123Nick

Private
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2010
FL
I've got a Conquest 3.5-10X44 scope, and I can't say anything bad about it. Works great, has a nice clear glass, weights just above 15oz.

I'd like to hear opinions of the experienced members, if it makes sense to send the scope to Zeiss and install target knobs?
I like the idea to have a more versatile scope for all purposes.

Thanks in advance

Re: Conquest 3.5-10X44 with target turrets

I sent my 1.8-5.5x38 in to Zeiss to have target knobs installed. I think it was about $110 and about a month turn around time. I really like this scope on my 10/22 now, I would do it again for sure.

DSC_3513.jpg

DSC_3494.jpg

Looks very nice wilshire1412!

How are the clicks and size of those knobs? Do you know if Zeiss offers other options besides 1/4 MOA clicks?

Thanks!

1/4" per click, at 100y. I don't think they will change an existing scope to anything else, like in. to metric or the like. I find the knobs to be the perfect size for my set up, I would not want them to be any taller.

Thanks! I guess my scope goes to Zeiss some time soon.