• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Conservative friendly option for tax prep software.

Mister Ridge

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2011
    Maryland
    Is there a conservative friendly option for tax prep software? I have simple taxes and I don't know any tax accountants.

Define conservative friendly option?

If you have simple taxes, pen/pencil and paper is probably the most straight forward and non-partisan, albeit non-software.

Is there a conservative friendly option for tax prep software? I have simple taxes and I don't know any tax accountants.
    Awful hard to beat basic Turbotax especially if you are a basic W2 earner.
    if you own a business an accountant is a must.

Find a conservative tax preparer. I can provide a recommendation.

Oh, I wish for the days when I could do my own taxes. I pay a guy $500 to complete my taxes and he's worth double that.

Just use the new Ethnomathmatics that the liberals are pushing. 2+2 does not have a correct answer anymore. So do your best on the form and then send a refund request for whatever amount you think the guberment owes you.

Awful hard to beat basic Turbotax especially if you are a basic W2 earner.
    if you own a business an accountant is a must.
    I wouldn't call intuit conservative friendly. In fact, me not wanting to use them anymore is the reason I'm looking for an alternative.
    Find a conservative tax preparer. I can provide a recommendation.
    PM me if you know someone.

I've been using credit karma for the past few years and they offer free filing for any of the 1040 forms. Not really sure which way they lean but never push me about it.

Conservative vs Liberal. There is a fine line between tax evasion and tax avoidance. My recommendation is Turbotax Deluxe. I have used it for over 10 years and have had no issues with it.

I wouldn't call intuit conservative friendly. In fact, me not wanting to use them anymore is the reason I'm looking for an alternative.

PM me if you know someone.
    Under your terms, there would not be a single solitary software co. that would.
    Join a gun club with a member accountant.

If your taxes are simple, pencil and paper. I remember my dad doing tax prep using this method for us and all of his brothers’ families. The dining room table would be covered in paper for a couple of weeks- no ones taxes were simple. He was in the big middle of it, with an adding machine- paper roll and all- furiously scribbling numbers into boxes. He’d deny it today, but I think that was his favorite time of year. He uses turbo tax today- even though his taxes are way simpler than back then…