• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Conservatives Must Not Go Soft on 'Assault Weapons' "

Centuriator

Dude...you're being very un-Dude.
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2012
Middle 'Merica!
As National Review's David French has articulately argued, "assault weapons" secure the very purpose of the Second Amendment, in defending against government tyranny. "The argument is not that a collection of random citizens should be able to go head-to-head with the Third Cavalry Regiment," French wrote last year. "Rather, for the Second Amendment to remain a meaningful check on state power, citizens must be able to possess the kinds and categories of weapons that can at least deter state overreach, that would make true authoritarianism too costly to attempt."

Read the whole article here.

you can still get a full auto legaly with a 3 d printer there is still no law ageist it yet ...

It would be pretty cool driving to work in an M1 Abrams.
You sound like a commie anti gunner.

We should have mortars missiles and tanks.

During revolutionary times private citizens owned cannons/artillery and the battle ships of the day

this is why we sould all have full auto.
Laughing, How many people that you know, have been trained on a shoulder fired F/A? Many people think that F/A is just like shooting a S/A,... Laughing. I gave a TV reporter one of my 16's in Fla long ago because he said he was an expert with a AR. Set a # 3 wash tub at 100yds an after a full 30 rd mag there was only one hole in the tub. Picked up an old 7mm mag an put all 5 rds in the tub within a 4" group an ask him which was more dangerous? His crew was laughing at him he left w/o finishing the rest of his story on the hunter safety class we were giving to the Boyscouts at the time. He was from WFLA, an one of those fucks who just knew F/A was the be all. One of the camera men tried it an put 15 out of 30 in the tub,...

During revolutionary times private citizens owned cannons/artillery and the battle ships of the day

I want a U-boat

1565098318472.png

Laughing, How many people that you know, have been trained on a shoulder fired F/A? Many people think that F/A is just like shooting a S/A,... Laughing. I gave a TV reporter one of my 16's in Fla long ago because he said he was an expert with a AR. Set a # 3 wash tub at 100yds an after a full 30 rd mag there was only one hole in the tub. Picked up an old 7mm mag an put all 5 rds in the tub within a 4" group an ask him which was more dangerous? His crew was laughing at him he left w/o finishing the rest of his story on the hunter safety class we were giving to the Boyscouts at the time. He was from WFLA, an one of those fucks who just knew F/A was the be all. One of the camera men tried it an put 15 out of 30 in the tub,...
FA is for suppression. If I couldn’t put all 30 in the tub I’d save the last one for myself.

Reactions: Mwalex
FA is for suppression. If I couldn’t put all 30 in the tub I’d save the last one for myself.
That's correct mainly for breaking a bush/contact or opening salvo to the KZ. 16's are not near as bad as M14's. The M14e2/M14a1 was much easier to operate in F/A if you had the training, an stuck to it.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
It would be pretty cool driving to work in an M1 Abrams.

Let's see, the M1 Abram runs on various fuels, but let's assume that Diesel is the best option for most local commutes. So, at $3 a gallon, that's 500 gallons to fill 'er up: $1500. And since you can expect to get two miles per gallon, you are looking at some pretty high fuel costs. Oh, plus. you are probably going to tear the heck out of any non-cement highway surface road, so there's going to be some upset folks who have to repair the roads.

But sure, it would be cool to have an Abrams as a "around town" ride.

I watched alot of videos of the TOW Missile , man you have to be insane to be in a tank today.

Reactions: deersniper
Let's see, the M1 Abram runs on various fuels, but let's assume that Diesel is the best option for most local commutes. So, at $3 a gallon, that's 500 gallons to fill 'er up: $1500. And since you can expect to get two miles per gallon, you are looking at some pretty high fuel costs. Oh, plus. you are probably going to tear the heck out of any non-cement highway surface road, so there's going to be some upset folks who have to repair the roads.

I've always been a fan of the armored cars. The Cadillac/Gauge, Commando V-150, Amphibious, with the 20mm has always been my favorite ever since I was a little kid. With a modern turbo diesel it would be just about perfect.
RAg3UFS.jpg

But, yea, you can't have our modern muskets, period.

That moron did not have a clue. First order of business would have been combat locking the bitch,.. which he failed to do an it caused him to leak out.
Had it benn C/B locked an he had known how to drive it, he could have went out in style, instead of being a cops bitch in the end.

Killdozer guy got it right tho

Stupid news and republicans bitches are talking about they "must do something on gun control or loose the suburbs"
Stupid idiotic bitches...
They are about to loose for good... and as bad as the communists will be, it might be good riddance to the stupid republicans.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
BTW, semi auto rifles are not assault weapons. I wish when Colt bought the patent from Armalite rifles they would have change the nomenclature to CR. FML, I guess the libatards would have started calling it a Combat rifle.

There is always a Debbie Downer,

They have rubber street shoes,
No slow ass people driving in the left lane when you are in their rear view,
If your boss tells you to pick up the dogshit in the parking lot, park with main gun pointed at his office tomorrow. problem solved,
And it's not 2 MPG it's 2 GPM so there. :) :p

Full auto has its place. In a team it can be used as suppressive fire during movement to contact or breaking contact.

Yes, it has its place, but semi-auto works just fine for most any situation, including team movement, suppressive fire and breaking contact.

Last edited:
me.