• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Considering buying Browning x bolt speed suppressor ready 300 PRC "left hand".

cbg59

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2020
What are the odds that the rifle will shoot under one MOA and if not, can this be remedied. In other words, any concerns about getting stuck with a barrel and receiver that are “functional” but not capable of 1 MOA. Would be willing to spend extra bucks in gunsmithing or replacement stock to get it there. Plan to use it for hunts out west on large game. I am an older hunter, so this lightweight set-up is appealing. Thanks in advance

I've had good luck with browning rifles. I don't own anything browning anymore though, and probably wouldn't buy one again as there are other options I'd personally consider over another one. If you're willing to spend extra money on gunsmithing or a new stock, why not consider something else? Is it the only left hand 300prc available?

Reactions: cbg59
I've had good luck with browning rifles. I don't own anything browning anymore though, and probably wouldn't buy one again as there are other options I'd personally consider over another one. If you're willing to spend extra money on gunsmithing or a new stock, why not consider something else? Is it the only left hand 300prc available?
Thanks - definitely willing to consider other options, just haven’t found anything that I liked. The only manufacturers of interest had carbon fiber wrapped barrels, which are not of interest to me. Would like to keep the rifle under $4000

Thanks - definitely willing to consider other options, just haven’t found anything that I liked. The only manufacturers of interest had carbon fiber wrapped barrels, which are not of interest to me. Would like to keep the rifle under $4000
If you're American then you can probably get a very nice custom for less than that price and you'd never have to gamble on a factory barrel being able to shoot sub moa.

Reactions: cbg59