• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Considering Sale - $XXXX Bighorn TL3 - 7SAUM barreled action

Fred @ Bison Tactical

Bison Tactical
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 18, 2012
    Boulder, CO
    www.bisontactical.com
    I am considering selling my TL3 SA (DLC) with a long heavy barrel for ELR. This is a bartlein 30" straight contour with 5/8 x 24 muzzle thread. I shot the Warner Flat Line bullets in this barrel at the Nightforce ELR match this past year and finished day one in the top 5, and lost ground day 2 to finish 35th out of 200ish shooters.

I am staying with 7 SAUM, but going to try a different build, and could re-cut the barrel, but figured I would see if there was interest in buying this since I have other 7mm blanks sitting here.

Barrel has around 500 rounds on it - only enough to zero and shoot that match pretty much, so still young!
    More details:
    TL3 SA RH DLC (NP3 bolt body), magnum bolt face
    Barrel Bartlein 7mm 5R RH, 1:8 Twist, 30" long 1.25" Straight contour, 5/8x24 muzzle threads

Looking for $XX00 for the barreled action. Payment via Zelle, bank check or Credit Card (+ 4%). Shipping is whatever UPS charges, will need your info to determine the cost.

Please post here if you want, then PM me for payment details, not looking for trades at this point.

Last edited:
    I may keep it if I can fit the barrel contour into my new Foundation stock... not sure the channel is large enough, but it fits the stock otherwise really nicely... In this picture its in one of my other TL3's that is not DLC'd.

MNSV5171.JPG