• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Consolidating 22 LR Ammo Types - See Ad For Trades

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Looking to consolidate down to certain ammo types now that I know what my gun likes.

Looking for:
    - Aguila Super Extra High Velocity 40gr
    - SK Magazine, yellow, or red box
    - GECO (RUAG) 40gr 22 LR Semi Auto

Have a couple thousand total between the following:
    - Federal bulk backs of different ages (all climate controlled)
    - Remington Thunderbolt bulk pack
    - Remington golden bucket of bullets
    - CCI Mini Mag (I think I have both HP and round nose but mostly round nose)
    - Blazer bulk pack
    - IMI 193 223 ammo
    - PPU M80 and Magtech match 308 ammo
    - 338 NM factory match ammo
    - 6mm creed factory match ammo

We can do our best to find fair value to trade at if there's a website that still shows this stuff at normal prices. I think most of the bulk stuff I paid the typical $30-40 per 500ish. Mini mags I would have to check, been a while since I bought those.

Let me know what you've got to trade. Not looking to sell any of it. If you're local to Michigan or Northern IN then I also have 1000 Federal Large Pistol Primers I would trade as well.

Last edited:
    I have a TON of the Aguila you want, but none of my guns like your trade offers. If you're interested in other trade options, shoot me a PM, I'd love to see this stuff go to a good home.

Thanks to @KnowNothing256 for hooking me up with Aguila ammo.

Still looking to consolidate the rest.