• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Constitutional Carry...

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    Someone want to explain this shit to me? Wtf do we need a law passed to grant us permission to carry when the Constitution already grants us those rights? I mean I’m glad this is a thing but it shouldn’t have ever been needed to begin with. Do we have a Constitution or not?

Because it's easier to create new laws than it is to overturn previous rulings. Just the current legal system getting worse and worse. If things were sorted out before becoming law, then we wouldn't have to write new laws and challenge 50 year old cases.

The legal system is jacked and corrupt politicians know it. They can create an unconstitutional law, have it passed, and then the damage is done before it can be appealed and possibly ruled unconstitutional. That's how states get away with banning small things like "hi-cap mags" and whatnot. It's enough to pass legislation and make organizations fight it for the next 5-10 years.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    SilentStalkr

you should talk to mtncreek he carries a full size glock 17 with a 34 round mag concealed in his ass full time

Constipational carry?

• Haha
    Reactions: SilentStalkr
    The Constitution doesn’t grant you shit. It denies the federal government the power to restrict or infringe on your God given rights.

As long as you think the Bill of Rights does anything more or less than restrict the powers granted by the People to the federal government, you’ll remain a slave.

Comprehend and be free.

The Constitution doesn’t grant you shit. It denies the federal government the power to restrict or infringe on your God given rights.

As long as you think the Bill of Rights does anything more or less than restrict the powers granted by the People to the federal government, you’ll remain a slave.

Comprehend and be free.
    Ding ding ding! We have a winner. This exactly. So why the fuck have we let them get away with this and why do we care what they pass? That is the point I’m trying to make. Every gun law passed is an infringement imo.

Reactions: tomcatmv
    Ding ding ding! We have a winner. This exactly. So why the fuck have we let them get away with this and why do we care what they pass? That is the point I’m trying to make. Every gun law passed is an infringement imo.

I believe that when people are selling handguns to people from other states. Until that time people will be slaves to the laws.

There's TONS of dumba$$es in VA that want people to have a CCP for ammo sales. Hell I bought a knife from a guy...he wanted a "bill of sale" cause in his college classes they learned about a fella caught up in a murder investigation who sold the knife to the primary suspect of the murder.

Say what you want about the 2A and laws....until you are living to the wording of the 2A you are a slave to the laws.

Not to mention Constitutional Carry ISN'T about the 2A, it's about walking out in public areas with your weapon of choice. Restricting the areas of which the general public can exercise their constitutional rights IS what the GOV loves to do. So the more the GOV "limits" the "exercise" of any constitutional right in "public", the more we need laws to enforce the Constitutional Rights afforded the citizens of this country in public.

Hence in reality I feel we NEED a Constitutional Carry law....it's the only way to be sure you can freely exercise the 2A along with any other amendment you so choose.

It's actually not all that hard to enjoy your full 2A rights if you know how to shut the fuck up about it.

But of course everyone these days feels the need to post their entire lives to the Internet so they can get "likes" from retards they don't know

...Fuck, even Russian troop movements in Ukraine are being tracked via Instagram posts now...
    How many 2A freedoms would we still have without YouTube? Enough to bring a guy to tears…

...Fuck, even Russian troop movements in Ukraine are being tracked via Instagram posts now...
    they keep that shit up, and the hammer is going to come down on the anvil. back in ww2, what did they do to "spotters" or people gathering intel when caught? people reporting your position will get you killed just as quick as anything else. and i know this much....if i am in a war, and i see people videoing me as i am going about my business, i assume they are reporting my position to my enemy and i'm not the kind of guy to let that shit go.

^ which is why i would never make it in today's military. that is, until it is time to quit fucking around and actually play for keeps. everything else is a joke that isnt funny.

Reactions: HeavyAssault