• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

contact info for Stu at Red Tac Gear

cmh2007

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2009
Katy TX
any body got his contact? I shot him an eamil 2 weeks ago and have yet to hear back from him. thanks

Re: contact info for Stu at Red Tac Gear

I shot him an email through his website a few weeks ago. He got back to me the same day and had my modified gear out to me within a week.

[email protected]

If he is not answering at the moment my guess is that he may be away on a short vacation.

that is the email that i sent it to

Hey Chris,
the only thing I show in my history on Gmail is the transaction we had back in the second week of April.

Today @ 4:40PM there was a message in the bottom right corner of my Gmail account screen, but by the time I actually got to my computer is said: " Chris is offline. Messages you send will be delivered when Chris comes online"

How can I help ya ?

I needed to know if you could still do some minor custom stuff...I had my rear bag walk off at the range last week, and i also noticed a really nice rifle sling that you did for another guy's heavy rifle a while back and liked it so well that i think my 16.5lb rifle might benefit from something like that. that was the gist of it. i can resend the message if you want.

I just looked through my outlook, they both sent, i guess there was some kind of communication issue between my computer and gmail

I went old school. I picked up the phone and called Stu and told him you were looking for him.

Yep, I usually get a call if'n someone is looking for me.
Steve & Diann @ MHS keep me chained to the sewing machines.... :)