• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Contact info for Xtreme triggers

trophyhunter

Gun Father
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2011
    Brownsville, Tx
    I sent off my trigger that was having issues after email exchange that it was unsafe.

Conversation started Nov 5th
    Sent off that day, USPS shows arrival November 9th.
    Sent an email last Tuesday to check update as was told via email it was “a simple fix that I would need to send for a couple of days”. Haven’t received return email or trigger.

looking for other contact info, phone goes straight to voicemail the times I tried today and last week.

thanks
    Gilbert

I have 2 of his Mod 22 triggers. Let me scare up his info from when I bought these a while back. Tom is his name I think...

Reactions: trophyhunter
    I like his triggers but he was going to send me a couple different top sears to get it to work with an axiom. I never saw the sears and just ended up sell the trigger and getting a bix n Andy. He wasnt going to charge anything, so that was good, he just never followed through. Pleasant enough guy on the phone and very knowledgeable, good luck.

• Sad
    I like his triggers but he was going to send me a couple different top sears to get it to work with an axiom. I never saw the sears and just ended up sell the trigger and getting a bix n Andy. He wasnt going to charge anything, so that was good, he just never followed through. Pleasant enough guy on the phone and very knowledgeable, good luck.
    I just called again and sent another email from a different address. I was having I guess the same issue, if I ran the bolt to fast it would drop the sear. Or if I pressed on the first stage trigger and released it wouldn’t spring back. It would be at basically 2nd stage wall. He said it was unsafe and asked to send it in. Said the same, no charge just need it for a few days.

On my axiom, you could dry fire but you could not lift bolt. I'd have to pull a pin and let trigger hinge down. I called him and got ahold of him pretty easy. He said hed surface grind some Sears at incrementally lower heights for me to try. After a couple weeks I just got a bix n Andy tacsport pro 2 stage with a low top sear. It is every bit and maybe better than the cg jackson.

On my axiom, you could dry fire but you could not lift bolt. I'd have to pull a pin and let trigger hinge down. I called him and got ahold of him pretty easy. He said hed surface grind some Sears at incrementally lower heights for me to try. After a couple weeks I just got a bix n Andy tacsport pro 2 stage with a low top sear. It is every bit and maybe better than the cg jackson.
    Ya on mine also, if you lifted the bolt on occasion it would set off the trigger.

with the Tubb trigger it works perfect

Well with all the chaos at the house I finally got around to installing the trigger as it was sent from Tom Myers.

it won’t even fire. I close the bilt which is very hard to close, try to pull the trigger.....nothing. Won’t go off. Played with safety and still nothing, I can hang the barreled action off the trigger, won’t fire.

but taking off the trigger, pushing down the sear with a finger and engaging the trigger it’ll work.

Something special everyone has to do to make these things work ?