• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Contact with a member

Ghost1941

Resident Gun Guy
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2009
Michigan
I apologize ahead of time if this is in the wrong location.

Does anybody have contact with the member Crush Daddy? I've been trying to contact him for the past two months.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Contact with a member

Alright, so here's the situation.

I've emailed this guy, pm'd him three times and I cant make any contact with him. I purchased a rifle from him last fall and everything went semi-smooth. However, when I was home he was having issues shipping the rifle to my FFL. The rifle did not make it and now all contact has ceased.

Once again, if anybody has any contact with this member could you please let me know. I don't want to start assuming things or knock a guy if something is legitimately wrong. However it has been over two months since the last contact I received.

Thanks guys.

Re: Contact with a member

Crush Daddy hasn't been on the site since January 29th...

All we have is his listed email which you probably have. He is from GA so I would ask those members if anyone knows him.