• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Contacting Weaver Optics

mission_fail

Private
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2011
New Port Richey, FL
Anyone know how to get into contact with Weaver. No one is ever at the phone number they give on their site (1-800-635-7656 for ATK) and I haven't gotten a response from my email after five days. I have a couple questions about their repair process that I need answered. Thanks.

Re: Contacting Weaver Optics

Not sure of any details, but Weaver warrenty address and phone number has been changed. ATK had Weaver warranty dept moved to a new location in another state. From what I gather, none of folks formerly handling warranty made the move to new location. Think some gents on Rimfire Central optics forum have posted in a thread some info on contacting new Weaver warrenty location/people.

ATK

1-800-322-2342 ext 3

They just referred me back to the phone number already mentioned. If I don't get a response I'm going to just send my scope into the repair department.