• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Contest for the poors

Who is 98? And whos shit did i laugh at? Usually stuff you post i track no problem but this is throwing me. In a little buzzed though so its probably me.
Not sure who 98 is, but definitely had a thing for 99 back when I was a kid!
1622358336843.jpeg

Sirhr

Oh yeah, so where do you want to meet and we'll have it out. You name it, I'm 8 ft 2 in tall, weigh 438 lbs and can bench press a Prius on a bad day. ;)
He’s baiting you in. DONT DO IT.

He left out the part that will send shivers down your spine.

I’ve seen him pour a driveway, finish it, and cut the expansion joints in fucking minutes while getting four bow kills.

If you’re requirements are tits and willingness to give a BJ. . . .

I would add “born biological female”. And “hot”
Lol, im well past the point of going to the bar to try and get laid. I have a few vetted honeys i call or they call me.... but there is always an empty slot in the rotatio.

What does it mean?
I don’t think it was a cut at you at all, only a commentary pointing out his reasons why he would do what he said.

Like you said earlier, tone just doesn’t get expressed well with just text. I often have that same oroblem when trying to post some subtle sarcasm or snarkiness. The intent can easily get lost.

1622383268977.png

Maui jim Breakwall. Got fucked up by a piece of clay. I misplaced them for a year but found them first of this year and sent them for repair.
Hang out in my truck and i wear them drivin, shootin and chillin.

View attachment 7636689
Maui jim Breakwall. Got fucked up by a piece of clay. I misplaced them for a year but found them first of this year and sent them for repair.
Hang out in my truck and i wear them drivin, shootin and chillin.
My maui jims are the lightest ones i own, i love them. Also they actually arent owned by luxottica

Its about that time. I think this month we will see who has the mojo for shooting glasses. Nobody talks about their eyewear on here and its about time. This month i will pick the winner based on originality, style, price and use fulness. Same rules as last time, i will pick some worthless junk i have stored away and send it to the winner at my expense
View attachment 7636388
These are my shooting glasses. Left to right and top to bottom: oakley M frame 2.0 military issue, oakley romeos, malibu jim guardrails, costa loreto glass, oliver peoples benedicts with vfx lenses.
If I am at a range that requires glasses then I wear the Bearcats
If its sunny out Berkleys or Peppers

Peppers are most expensive at around $50. Is that still poor?

IMG_2899.jpg

Reactions: lash
1679706_47GI.jpg
Gatorz boxster, good optics, US made and work very well if you wear them under a helmet or headset, also don’t fall off our head while climbing, running, boating, etc

Reactions: Texasflyer
mostly i just wear my sunglasses, except at the indoor range.

i am a poor around here but i am not asking for anyone's crap, lol

/except if you have an old but working thermal clip on sitting around.

Lol well you did request a Bj from someone with tits. But biological female doesn’t matter
No dude, i stated that i only get up and rush to clean my house perfect for tits and bj, this is central Texas small town... we aint got no he/she/its here man. Its not a worry for me lol.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
Srsly tho what are good prescription shooting glasses. I always end up looking through the top frame trying to use glasses
Raise up your scope and cheek piece for a more straight on view. Having to use my prescription glasses taught me what I had to do to reduce the problem all glasses wearers have to contend with when shooting prone.

Ya got any prescription bifocal shooting glasses. The kind with the magnification is at the top third of the lens? Never mind, I found mine....

Thanks for the continued support for the Hide.
I don’t think that guy liked me.......not sure why?