• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Contest for the poors

I wear my normal glasses, they are lexan....good enough, I’m poor remember?

Reactions: lash
No dude, i stated that i only get up and rush to clean my house perfect for tits and bj, this is central Texas small town... we aint got no he/she/its here man. Its not a worry for me lol.

Phil Mickelson and that fella from the mid 90s that took the bet from his friend that he wouldn't get tits and wear them for a year.

Spoiler alert: He won the bet.

Better get that house spiffied up...

Minnie Pearl gave me these eye pro she rocked at the range.
IMG_3973.JPG

R

• Haha
Reactions: lash and akmike47
I don’t think that guy liked me.......not sure why?
My dad had a pair. He used to work on overhead electronics in C-130s. Kept getting a crick in his neck from leaning WAY back.

Damn they gave you Oakley's? All they could afford for me were some Wiley X's!
We got them in germany when we had so much money to spend, however they didnt give me a dime to order medical supplies and equipment.

Doc

• Sad
We got them in germany when we had so much money to spend, however they didnt give me a dime to order medical supplies and equipment.

Doc
But you had name brand eyewear, so you looked cool while you cut someone's sleeve off for a bandage.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Y’all are a bunch of wanna be poors, I skip meals for my toys lol

I took the liberty of anointing myself.

Hard to beat the everyday beaters in a poor mans contest lol. @lash is the victor. Congrats, will p.m. for info

• Love