• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Contest for the poors

Texasflyer

Koala Gladiator
Minuteman
  • Mar 3, 2021
    Texas
    Its about that time. I think this month we will see who has the mojo for shooting glasses. Nobody talks about their eyewear on here and its about time. This month i will pick the winner based on originality, style, price and use fulness. Same rules as last time, i will pick some worthless junk i have stored away and send it to the winner at my expense
    1622332564534438308482963386872.jpg

These are my shooting glasses. Left to right and top to bottom: oakley M frame 2.0 military issue, oakley romeos, malibu jim guardrails, costa loreto glass, oliver peoples benedicts with vfx lenses.

FYI: Poors don’t wear shooting glasses 🤓
    Have you ever got some shit in your eye? Being a poor, your eyes are even more important, cheaper scopes and guns and ammo.... the only thing that levels the playing feild is 22/20 vision

Well a good fight between rich and pores should be a more fair handed level playing field between gender and social class it always was , vision goes in most men over 65 to some degree hearing even sooner , ed well its unbiased it just hates males . But a good fight in the park it don't care what or who you are and a few bruises and scratches heal if a few weeks so its even . Let them be boys and fight it out the winners buy the losers a round or two and everyone is happy the way life was meant to be . old people fights :unsure::giggle:

Well a good fight between rich and pores should be a more fair handed level playing field between gender and social class it always was , vision goes in most men over 65 to some degree hearing even sooner , ed well its unbiased it just hates males . But a good fight in the park it don't care what or who you are and a few bruises and scratches heal if a few weeks so its even . Let them be boys and fight it out the winners buy the losers a round or two and everyone is happy the way life was meant to be . old people fights :unsure::giggle:

Im trying to put this post into context.... you like 3 drinks in so far?

Im to old for that shit. I cant run anymore and I dont heal like I used to, Im just gonna shoot ya.

• Love
    Reactions: nikonNUT
    16223401554854975942910342011453.jpg

This months prize is 50 12 guage lyman wadcutter slugs in your choice of 4 weights. Projectiles only. Can hard cast or soft cast.

Fuck off, i like how i live. If you have tits and wanna come give me a bj i may get the place super clean real quick.
    Easy there Jimmy
    Howbout I post up a picture from a real poor.
    Now you can take the prize over to 308ar and have an award ceremony with that asshole 98.
    IMG_20210506_162558_770.jpg.44056c1471d012690a831878437792a3.jpg

Reactions: Texasflyer
    See, it's all about perspective. For a bachelor it is straight up HGTV dream home level.
    So much gets lost in txt too. Its hard to throw a man joke at someone cause inevitably in this current environment somebody is gonna take it as super hostile....

Reactions: Maggot
    And exactly what do you mean by that????????
    There is no tone in txt, so even though i felt like what i said was a joke, he took it like i was an asshole... and i mean.. guilty. But wasnt trying to be then

There is no tone in txt, so even though i felt like what i said was a joke, he took it like i was an asshole... and i mean.. guilty. But wasnt trying to be then

Oh yeah, so where do you want to meet and we'll have it out. You name it, I'm 8 ft 2 in tall, weigh 438 lbs and can bench press a Prius on a bad day. ;)

I just had 1 day off today and ive been pretty bored and dickin around on here too much today. Didnt mean any offense to anybody.... just not used to having time off to talk shit lol
    Easy there Jimmy
    Howbout I post up a picture from a real poor.
    Now you can take the prize over to 308ar and have an award ceremony with that asshole 98.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
    I just had 1 day off today and ive been pretty bored and dickin around on here too much today. Didnt mean any offense to anybody.... just not used to having time off to talk shit lol
    You’re good bro. We’re all big boys (and girls). I for one, appreciate the entertainment/humor I find on the Hide.

The hell??? Uncle Sugar didn't even spring for Flak Jackets? Why the fuck do I even pay taxes?!? :LOL: BTW, love my Flak Jacket 2.0 Xl Photochromics.
    That's what I generally run. Good coverage and no annoying frames to look at.

I have a pair of clay shooting Oakley's with no frame top or bottom. I'd love to have the rest of the lens system bedsides the pink "clays" prism lens.
    Oakley does piss me if that they won't put the shooting glasses on their website with model names and lens systems easily identified. Go to midway and they'll sell you Oakley's all day long though.

Reactions: nikonNUT
    I was serious about giving the prize to 98.
    I was taught to never laugh at a mans shit.
    Although I have and most times I feel bad about doing it so I guess I'm not a sociopath after all.
    Who is 98? And whos shit did i laugh at? Usually stuff you post i track no problem but this is throwing me. In a little buzzed though so its probably me.