• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Conversion of views on firearms.

alamo5000

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2020
I just watched this video. Admittedly I like a whole lot of this guy's videos but I never knew he was (previously) anti gun, or at least not very supportive of it.

That being said it takes a big man to admit his mistakes. After you watch please let me know what you think. To me this is setting a great example for so many people out there.

Good on him. He’s come a long way. Hopefully he’s got a big audience. At the least it’s a great starting point to get people thinking.

I am surprised he hasn't been perma banned from commie tube yet .
He has been really pushing it since covid scam started . we need more people like JB pushing back .
I always speak up when commies start spewing garbage .

Reactions: earthquake
While he’s open to his mind being changed, he needs to dig into the behavior of the owners of that company that’s advertised on the shirt he’s wearing……..BRCC. Perhaps he could make a video outing their hypocrisy and then burn his tee shirt.

JP's channel is awesome. He absolutely rips apart pathetic lefty "arguments" like they are made of paper.

The ability to have an open mind and change one's perspective based on critical thinking and facts is the mark of a truly mature person. Michael Brian Vanderboegh (Rest In Peace Bro), one of the original founders of the Three Percenters had talked about a very brief period during his youth when he was drawn to the US Communist party because of their supposedly idealistic views. But he quickly recognized communism for the evil it represented and ever since, he had been one of the front men for the Patriot movement alongside Oleg Volk, Ed Avila Sr., David Codrea, etc...

Most democrats are incapable of thought and reason. I doubt democrats are intellectually incapable of changing their opinions or thoughts. I had a democrat girlfriend for a couple of years, you could show her stats, science, laws and the failures of gun control policy from the left. She could acknowledge that everything I said was 100% true and correct and she would disagree with the facts and support gun control anyway.

So I replaced her with a normal woman.