• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Converting ARC XYLO grip Parasolid file to STL

fmorelli

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2020
I've done a bunch of looking around, and asking friends ... can't find a reliable way to convert Parasolid file to STL. ARC shares the Xylo grip design in Parasolid. Can someone convert it to STL and post back? I assume it can be done in a CAD package of some sort. Thanks!

I cannot attach the file here. If you go to ARC - Xylo Chassis, and search for "Parasolid", there is a download button.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help out!

Alright - got a buddy to convert it to STL. If someone else needs it, post here. It's 12MB so I can't post it here - but I can put it somewhere to share it out to you.

So it is open source, but only the inside and not the whole grip? That's like semi-open source?

Reactions: Kirk70
Alright - got a buddy to convert it to STL. If someone else needs it, post here. It's 12MB so I can't post it here - but I can put it somewhere to share it out to you.

So it is open source, but only the inside and not the whole grip? That's like semi-open source?
I need a copy. Please.