• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cool Christmas Ideas

Gwak2006

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2021
Ringgold
I guess everybody has a hard time figuring how what to get people for Christmas. Anybody have any unique ideas? I mean for anybody... mom, wife, kids. I always hear, after the fact, of cool gifts people got for Christmas and I thought, "man, I wish I thought of that." So let's hear them.

you could give your wife a gift that will keep her happy for years to come the remote controlled to your very own remote controlled electric dog collar taser at a tiny push of the button you could be tazed over and over for her enjoyment as you flop on the ground like a fish out of water , whenever she wants a smile see how happy it would make her .... lol see the new found respect your kids will have for you as you reach new heights of agony for the ones closest to you .:oops::unsure::ROFLMAO:

I guess everybody has a hard time figuring how what to get people for Christmas. Anybody have any unique ideas? I mean for anybody... mom, wife, kids. I always hear, after the fact, of cool gifts people got for Christmas and I thought, "man, I wish I thought of that." So let's hear them.
All wives love new vacuum cleaners for christmas. Everybody knows that.

Reactions: Anb618
I always favored government issued pictures of that noble founder, Ben Franklin. Pm me for my address if you have some to spare.

dollabill-1572984088.jpg

Every year I give my extended family an incredible gift. The gift of my time. Because I sure don't spend any time with them the rest the year.