• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cool Rifle Build Video

Re: Cool Rifle Build Video

Thanks for sharing. That was awesome watching it come together and punch holes.

I swear I saw that video yesterday on here.. Either way, I liked it..

Thanks for post the link to the video.

That is a GREAT looking rifle. I am sure they will NOT be sending that rifle to Frank to do a torture test.
eek.gif

I was at the West Tx championships and the rifle is just awesome to say the least. The paint job was "wow" and lets say not cheap $$$ either.. I shot a .877 3-shot 400yd group and remember hearing that someone in the first realy shot a quarter inch and said, "well there goes the smallest group award!!" Managed to pull together 5th overall though...

Good video and Stick, try eating a little more!
-Tim B.

That is truly a work of art. Great video.

always admired Ron Prachryl's benchrest rifles at the Texas gunshows--would love to own and shoot 1 of those custom airbrushed beauties one day

I'm still in awe of that paint job. Especially the finished product vs. the initial steps........so much I don't know/understand when it comes to artwork.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still in awe of that paint job. Especially the finished product vs. the initial steps........so much I don't know/understand when it comes to artwork. </div></div>

I couldn't agree more, that's what really impressed me.