• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Cool technology

oregon

Private
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2011
Portland, Oregon
www.designavs.com
All kinds of ideas come to mind for write-on labels:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mjSaiF1nrvk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mjSaiF1nrvk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

A good way to communicate with your hunting buddies in the woods or shooting pals out camping and ...

What would you do?

Re: Cool technology

Never understood why people drink Bud, Miller, etc. instead of a real beer with some flavor.

That stuff is basically just shit tasting bubbly water. If you want a water, why not drink a water? Its free.

Ahh, the power of marketing...

Can't tell a difference in any of it. It all tastes like $hit to Me. We drink liquor in this house.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mac the knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't tell a difference in any of it. It all tastes like $hit to Me. We drink liquor in this house. </div></div>

How many different styles of beers have you tried though? Have you had a good Belgian tripel, or a fresh American IPA, or a stout from a brewery that knows how to make stouts (like say, Bells in Michigan) or a sour lambic, or a spicy saison or...I could go on.

You'd be surprised. Most of my friends said the same thing until they started tasting different styles of beers. Now most have found that its not that they hated beer, its just that they only mostly tried one style (usually either some industrial lager and/or pilsner, guinness or some wheat beer) their whole life until then.

I didn't drink any Anheuser-Busch products for years as heard a nasty rumor Budweiser supported gun control:

Some decline it:

Budweiser and gun control

Some say true at one time ... "they used to (cannot verify if they still) donate money to gun control causes (probably because they don't want their more, how should I say this to avoid offending all of you, redneckish clientele from constantly blowing each other away)" and more at:

An Independent Budweiser Review

Do not know what to believe. May be true may be false - have no idea. Often still in the habit to drink something else if drink beer here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oregon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"they used to (cannot verify if they still) donate money to gun control causes (<span style="font-weight: bold">probably because they don't want their more, how should I say this to avoid offending all of you, redneckish clientele from constantly blowing each other away)</span>" </div></div>

lol

I doubt that had anything to do with it. Doesn't Bud or Coors or one of the big industrial breweries still offer "camo hunting cans" in their southern markets? I know they did at one point.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oregon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All kinds of ideas come to mind for write-on labels:

A good way to communicate with your hunting buddies in the woods or shooting pals out camping and ...

What would you do?
</div></div>

Hunting/Firearms/Beer = good combination.

Your mistaking Marketing for Technology. Common mistake these days.