• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cool Weapons Thread

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I don’t need some faggy shotgun. All I need are my hands and some Rex Kwan Do

1682702256834.gif

If this thread is about "Cool Guns", I vote for the Lynx .50 cal.
    OIP.Lo-qI55dfRoUTWOhUEoOLAHaFt
    l3.jpg

The GM6 Lynx is a unique semi-automatic anti-material rifle. Most notable is its reciprocating barrel and bullpup design. SERO designed the rifle to be compact, lightweight, accurate, low-recoil, portable and easily deployable for immediate use. Most rifles chambered in .50 BMG are heavy, long, bulky. They also usually feature big recoil and a slowly operated bolt action. Many are not even magazine fed.

GM6 Lynx specs​

Empty Weight: 10,5 kg
    Combat Weight: 13 kg
    Full (combat) length: 1114 mm
    Length in portable state (barrel pushed in): 914 mm
    Length of barrel: 730 mm
    Twist rate: 1:15″
    Muzzle energy: 14,5 kJ
    Muzzle Velocity: From 780 m/s
    Shooting range: 2000 m+
    Design: Bullpup
    Magazine: Straight, 5 round
    Multi caliber: .50 Cal and / or 12,7 x108 mm
    Accuracy: Sub MOA
    Operation: semi-automatic
    Nato Stock Number: 1005-51-0007465

If this thread is about "Cool Guns", I vote for the Lynx .50 cal.
    OIP.Lo-qI55dfRoUTWOhUEoOLAHaFt
    l3.jpg

The GM6 Lynx is a unique semi-automatic anti-material rifle. Most notable is its reciprocating barrel and bullpup design. SERO designed the rifle to be compact, lightweight, accurate, low-recoil, portable and easily deployable for immediate use. Most rifles chambered in .50 BMG are heavy, long, bulky. They also usually feature big recoil and a slowly operated bolt action. Many are not even magazine fed.

GM6 Lynx specs​

Empty Weight: 10,5 kg
    Combat Weight: 13 kg
    Full (combat) length: 1114 mm
    Length in portable state (barrel pushed in): 914 mm
    Length of barrel: 730 mm
    Twist rate: 1:15″
    Muzzle energy: 14,5 kJ
    Muzzle Velocity: From 780 m/s
    Shooting range: 2000 m+
    Design: Bullpup
    Magazine: Straight, 5 round
    Multi caliber: .50 Cal and / or 12,7 x108 mm
    Accuracy: Sub MOA
    Operation: semi-automatic
    Nato Stock Number: 1005-51-0007465

1682705350727.gif

USS Maine, SSBN-741, in a rare photo op, coming into Guam a few days ago. She is carrying a cool 70 megatons of TNT equivalent on board. Is 70 megatons a lot? Well, the total TNT equivalent exploded in WW2 was under 5 megatons, so 70 megatons is kind of a lot. She can deploy that 70 megatons against nearly any point in the world, in about 30 minutes, with pin-point accuracy. Good luck neutralizing her, she is hiding out in the dark blue depth among millions of square miles of the unknown, making about as much noise as a lightbulb. She, and her 13 sisters, are the most deadly weapons ever built by man.

1682706646929.jpeg

Last edited:
    The best part of that, aside from the "You'll be perfectly fine if you take cover behind a hill when you fire them." idea is that troops were concerned that the depleted uranium in the spotting round would have negative health effects.

When they're using a bomb filled with plutonium that's supposed to kill enemies within moments from neutron radiation or at least poison them so they die slower later.