• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Coolest thing at Shot Show

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    Only 10 will be made. $100,000

Introducing The Continental Safe, an exceptional collection of guns and custom knives tailored to suit the John Wick Super Fan. Big Daddy Unlimited teamed up with Taran Tactical Innovations and Microtech Knives to bring you this exclusive collection.

Presented in a gorgeous marble-lined American Security Products Co. safe boasting:
    * Metallic Hunter Green Color Scheme
    * Two 24K Gold Continental Coins
    * Hand-Painted 24K Gold Leaf Detailing
    * Luxury Leather Upholstery
    * Switch-Operated Storage Compartment w/ Custom Laser Cut Foam Inserts
    * Hidden Liquor Cabinet
    The Continental Safe includes two Microtech O.T.F. knives and 17 fully functional firearms patterned after the weapons used in the John Wick movie franchise. For more information, head to
    If you’re at SHOT Show 2020 see this exclusive collection in person at the Blackhawk Tactical booth 14551.
    Make sure to like our page

1580483473045.png

1580483532130.png

1580483555779.png

1580483569468.png

1580483587553.png

1580483616609.png

1580483688789.png

Last edited:
    It will look great towed behind the jeep..........

She sure is purty.

Question: Wouldn't a $25 Harbor Freight angle grinder cut into this in minutes? For $100K, I think I want a little more protection.

Reactions: Pbgt
    I'm not getting the "let's open my safe and sit in it. And while we're here, let's drink some of this liquor and finger fuck some of these guns."

Nope, nothing gonna go wrong here. :geek:

Imagine the walk in safe you could build and the guns you could buy w/ $100,000. And you could still have a couch and an actual bar.

Blatant advertising where the rules clearly state you must be a commercial sponsor

People wonder why I get short with members with this shit.

Get stuff thrown in your face once too often and it quickly adds up. Now some of you might understand why our tolerance for bullshit is below 10% - guys like this stealing from me,

But what I do know, maybe I should just travel around the country and steal something back in the middle of the night just like here.

For that price tag, you think you could afford the commercial payment to the hide?

Reactions: 1moaoff
    Im confused.

I don't think Buffalo has anything to do with this product other than posting what he saw at Shot.

Is my sarcasm meter broken?

I read the,

Like our Page as his endorsement

maybe it's making fun of it, but with all the links it's hard to say, could have been a simple copy and paste job

but that alone give me pause to say, it's advertising

Nobody learns anything when you just delete shit

I am making a point, it's plastered all over the site, wonder if you get it, if not I am good at deleting shit, one of the first things I learned on a computer, they even have the button marked for me.

I think it's just copy paste boiler plate...

@buffalowinter has way cooler toys and wouldn't suffer his Yarborough knife the indecency of being stored in such a monstrosity.

Im confused.

I don't think Buffalo has anything to do with this product other than posting what he saw at Shot.

Is my sarcasm meter broken?

Buffalo has been a member for a long time and I'm sure knows better.

But, in the end it is still free advertising for the safe maker. Perhaps just a few pics of said safe without all the advertising and links wouldn't have raised Frank's hackles?

Reactions: buffalowinter
    Too late. I have allready dispatched my buttler with a check to pick up a matching set for me and the royal dutchess.

Sorry LL

It's cut and paste. It was for amusement. Who buys a $100,000 safe? See the "trolling motor" at the bottom...too subtle? edit...Just looked at the post and somehow my Trolling Motor pic didn't show up...oh well.

Last edited:
    Where is the official sarcasm font when we need it?

My bad,

Apologies, no trolling motor on the original

Post #4 with the trolling motor.

wonder what cut taran gets outta that? It’s what, a $1600 safe with 40k (MSRP) worth of guns and 3k in safe upgrades?

Reactions: fx77
    Homage to my Dad

he used to throw wrenches all the time, I remember several occasions I would be pumping gas at his stations and you are standing there when a wrench would come crashing through the bay door windows.

We all knew and would just giggle, but it was very real to have to replace windows a couple times a year.

Yea, if they are snap-on you could toss them my way. Could be a new game show, picking up wrenches and running before you get knocked TF out.

Homage to my Dad

he used to throw wrenches all the time, I remember several occasions I would be pumping gas at his stations and you are standing there when a wrench would come crashing through the bay door windows.

We all knew and would just giggle, but it was very real to have to replace windows a couple times a year.

I'm missing a 10MM Snap-On if you want to toss one this way.

I'm not getting the "let's open my safe and sit in it. And while we're here, let's drink some of this liquor and finger fuck some of these guns."

Nope, nothing gonna go wrong here. :geek:

Imagine the walk in safe you could build and the guns you could buy w/ $100,000. And you could still have a couch and an actual bar.

Imagine!!

Cheers,

Sihrr

Reactions: Jefe's Dope

wonder what cut taran gets outta that? It’s what, a $1600 safe with 40k (MSRP) worth of guns and 3k in safe upgrades?
    Depending on model MSRP on the safe is $10000-15000. Still can buy a bunch more guns for the other 40-50000.

my old man was a wrench thrower as well.....he would launch them into a field next to the house. my mother had boughth him (what she thought was a nice wrench set) some cheap ass wrenches. dad refused to get a different set, and used them when he had to. inevitably, the wrench would slip and either the bolt head would strip or his knuckles would be skinned. either way, the wrench would go sailing into the field while he was at his peak. and it’d never fail....he’d need that wrench to finish the job, so he’d be out there looking for the wrench.

i dont fuck around with cheap tools.

The coolest thing I saw at the SHOT Show was some AR15's. If you didn't go you wouldn't realize that a few booths actually had them displayed.

If I only had a nickle for everyone that I past by I could by that safe.

Got pay his crack hoes something for them to stick around. Bitches gotta get paid son...;)

Went to a gun show with a vendor several years back took his dads big ass panel van. Had a shit ton of tools in the back. He ran a pawn shop. On the way back we started seeing armadillo s everywhere. His kids started throwing the tools at the dam things. Not a tool left when we got home! Shit you not!