• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms Cooper Excalibur LR 300 RUM

Disciple

Private
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
I have for sale a like new Model 52 Cooper Excalibur Long Range model. Rifle comes from Cooper with Fluted barrel and bolt, Picatinny rail, 24" barrel with brake, Long range heavy recoil lug, original paper work, box and test target. The rifle has less than 50 rounds down the barrel. Manufactured end of 2018 and spent most of the past 2 years in safe. Like all my Coopers shoots sub MOA with ease. For sale for $1,950 plus shipping to your FFL. Does not include scope and rings. Posted on other sites as well. Thanks for looking. Rick

Attachments

• Rum #1.jpg
    Rum #1.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Rum #2.jpg
    Rum #2.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Rum #5.jpg
    Rum #5.jpg
    452 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: BCX
I know this is out there but I thought I’d just ask. Would you trade for a Apple Macbook Pro I9 16 inch. It’s the highest end one for 2799. I bought it for school but ended up not going and I want to get my first rifle. It’s got AppleCare till 2023 and only charged 19 times I believe. If not it’s cool just shooting my shot don’t mean to bother or anything.

Thanks for the inquiries, been traveling and my computer crashed,( actually spilled coffee on it) so just got a new computer today. The rifle is sold pending funds.