• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

cooper tactical stock

r1rn04

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2010
GALAX, VA
anyone know of any stock options for cooper rifles? thinking of an adjustable tactical like a bell and carlson or close.

Re: cooper tactical stock

was also wondering if anyone elses bottom metal might be close enough to modify , like the trg or 700.

I would imagine McMillan would inlet for a Cooper action. XLR will make a chassis for any action as well. Other than that, I can't think of any.

Dunno about bottom metal but the pheonix stock I believe is Bell & Carlson don't quote me though. I had a 21 in .204 and it was the most insanely accurate rifle I ever owned. Just hated loading those teeny little bullets. The triggers should be better for the money u pay for them though.