• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cop punches girl in the face, recent video

Re: Cop punches girl in the face, recent video

She got what she deserved. The officers were trying to remove another person from the premise and she stepped in and interfered. I don't know if I would ever punch a female like that, but I wouldn't discipline the officer for it.

Not the smartest move, but she was the problem not the officer. I think it would of been smarter to restrain her with other means, the officer is going to get hammered for it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She got what she deserved. The officers were trying to remove another person from the premise and she stepped in and interfered. I don't know if I would ever punch a female like that, but I wouldn't discipline the officer for it. </div></div>

I've noticed in all of your posts that you're incapable of finding fault in virtually anything any cop does. I realize you work as a cop but even you must be capable of drawing some sort of line in the sand.... right?

It's scary that you support the cop in question, I wonder about the state of our union when police think they are above the citizens...

Here's a quote from you in another thread:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a shock. Another cop bashing thread. Guys talking about shit they have no idea what they are talking about. </div></div>

Did you ever think that your un-yeilding pro-cop stance actually serves to muddy the badges of all cops and further fuel posts in which people react negatively towards cops? I would hope that cops such as you would be able to objectively react and comment on situations such as this and in general, it would add to your credibility.

Personally, I'd like to see him in prison but we all know he won't even get reprimanded.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She got what she deserved. The officers were trying to remove another person from the premise and she stepped in and interfered. I don't know if I would ever punch a female like that, but I wouldn't discipline the officer for it.</div></div>

that cop needs his fucking ass kicked thats a bullshit move its not professional... theres ways of taking care of that << pepper spray >> he should lose his job and hope she dont sue that department...

If that was my Daughter I would be pissed at her for interfering but I would be ready to kill the asshole who slapped her and then punched her , wrestled her to the ground and handcuffed her . That Cop was waaaaaay out of line and I hope he burns for it .

She was obstructing justice and should have gotten tazed.

The argument could be made that he wasn't too far off continuum of force, but yeah, I think a chemical spray would have been better than bashing her in the face. At that point, she was interfering with them in their duties, the hand on the officer's neck could be constituted to be assault, and she definitely resisted arrest thereafter the escalation. It was quite obviously after the clubs and bars had closed, and she was more than likely well-trashed, immature, and not making the wisest decisions.

Those of you in defense of the woman have evidently not lived near Atlanta. Living within thirty minutes of that shit-stain on America, I don't blame him for a thing he did. Atlanta is full of mostly nothing but thugs, and that includes both black and white people, male and female. You let your guard down on a woman, and she will be as quick to kill you as a male. (Not saying this woman was going to pull a gun or knife and start killing people).

Did anyone notice that when he rolled her over how she whipped her un-cuffed hand around into position to be cuffed. I think the whole thing is fake.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: roggom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She was obstructing justice and should have gotten tazed. </div></div>

^ this..

she should be arrested for interfering also!!!!

Since when does a 200lb+ male cop punch a girl in the face?

Sorry, but that was a BAD move.

I would like to know what happened up to this point.

As for the actions of the woman, she was interfering by grabbing at the officers collar. She was obviously keeping him from doing his job.

For the officer, I think that his back up should have handled her. That is why HE is there. However, since back up did not do his job, I would say that the officer was well within his "continuum of force". We in Oregon no longer have that continuum of force, we are trained to apply our skills to the situation at hand. THIS IS TO THE POINT WHERE HE STRUCK HER TO GET HER OFF OF HIM ONLY!

At this point, I would say that he handled himself accordingly.

Now, to the punch in the face. Back up decided to help now and had placed a hold on her. Officer 1 then jumped the line and punched her in the face. Was it out of line? A little (or a lot if you are defending the woman). If that was my officer and I received the video, would I write him up for Excessive Use of Force? Not likely, but we would have a strong talk about it.

I will ask and answer two questions:
1. Did she deserve it? Hell yes
2. Was there and alternative to the punch in the face? Hell yes

Tazer is an option, but not one I would have used. As for OC Spray, I think I may have employed this for the following reasons.
1. I can and have fought through OC Spray and I know how it affects me and my partner (<- discussed in SHTF scenarios and trainings before the situation arises)
2. The OC Spray would have cleared a LOT of those people away making MY job easier to do.

As for her yelling "HELP ME", hell no. She not only interfered willingly and knowingly, but then she struck at the officer. At that point, she gave up ANY assistance she deserved.

As for the officer, yeah, he went overboard. But, how long was he on the force? How long had he been on the road? I would hazard a guess and say not very long.

As for "cop bashing", we have a hard job, and people don't like us when we do our job, making our jobs that much harder and more dangerous.

I would utilize this (as a supervisor) as a training experience for the young officer.

NOW, Was this faked? Not sure. There are a few things that make me say it was.
1. When she rolled over, she placed her hand in the proper position to be cuffed.
2. When the officer is cuffing her, he looked at and used his cuffs as if they were totally foreign to him.

Really though? This is a VERY EXTREMELY WELL PLANNED fake. Tons of participants and a lot of gear that says they are in fact cops.

Looks like the bitch needed a good punch to the face... I'll never understand why women get a pass to act as shitty as they want to with no repercussions for their actions.

If it were a wimpy little 120 pound man acting in the same manner, would there be such an outcry?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9shJZCnPr9s"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9shJZCnPr9s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

From another angle ...

How exactly do you arrest and charge someone who's acting like that? Ask nicer?

She had it in her head that she was going to make them take her by force, which they did. Excessive? Maybe... But try dealing with shit heads like that everyday and see if you don't get sick of it...

Bottom line, when someone is resisting arrest, don't dare put your hands on a cop... Then you just interjected yourself as part of the problem.

The biggest problem I see here, is that more of you don't find anything wrong with the blatant disregard these people had for the officers.

Unbelieveable that anyone can see this and think the cop was anything other than way way out of line.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bottom line, when someone is resisting arrest, don't dare put your hands on a cop... Then you just interjected yourself as part of the problem.

The biggest problem I see here, is that more of you don't find anything wrong with the blatant disregard these people had for the officers. </div></div>

People feel entitled to go along with the rules when it suits them. We've created a generation and a half now of special fucking snowflakes who were told that everyone was a winner, and this is where it has gotten us.

I wonder what the original beef was with the black chick in green in the corner? She was resisting arrest and should have taken a ride, too.

Well, who gives a shit if it was a girl. If it was me and I struck an officer, it would be Rodney King all over again. Ask me dumb bitch got what she deserved, hitting a police officer, what are you stupid? Guess I was raised different, you don't talk back to your elders, you don't cuss in front of women, and you damn sure don't hit police officers. But I suppose that's the age we live in, where the world evolves around you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ogreshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NOW, Was this faked? Not sure. There are a few things that make me say it was.
1. When she rolled over, she placed her hand in the proper position to be cuffed.
2. When the officer is cuffing her, he looked at and used his cuffs as if they were totally foreign to him.

Really though? This is a VERY EXTREMELY WELL PLANNED fake. Tons of participants and a lot of gear that says they are in fact cops. </div></div>

That's a pretty good call. Check out the video from another camera angle. When it's over, the rest of the people at the same table are laughing and smiling like nothing ever happened.

Just seems like unusual behavior under the circumstances.

Its not like this bitch was minding her own business and the cop slapped her. You want to put your hands on people? I say go ahead. But dont complain when people do the same to you. Mind your own fuckin business and keep your hands to yourself and less people will be likely to punch you in the face. She swung on the cop like a dude, and she got punched like one. The cop treated her like she was acting.

I'm not a cop, but I get sick of listening to the pussies of this world that bitch and fuckin moan when people get what they have coming to them.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BAQ49Nw5Gwo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BAQ49Nw5Gwo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Non-professional eyewitness opinion.

Although, of course, he <span style="font-style: italic">is</span> Boba Fett.

The fat fuck couldn't even subdue the original little chick & the other officers in the place did not apparently find the "threats from the women" enough to back the loser up. If you justify hitting a little woman based on anything, including "I get this shit every day", change your job loser if you can't cut your job requirements; you should be serving pancakes in a skirt at the IHOP. A little chick throwing bunny fart punches and "men" here are suppoorting that? What a bunch of pussys, match the threat. If jumbo was in fear for his safety because of the little chick, and he had 200 pounds on her, put his fat ass in a skirt because his impressive skills are obviously more suited to carrying a serving tray.

One, the female friend should have stayed out of it. Two, the cop should have never slapped her. That clearly esclated the incident. His back up should have been keeping an eye on her, and keeping her in line.

Clydesdale,
I think you are a horse's ass. Nobody deserves to be treated that way.

A fat excuse for a cop is unable to get tiny little woman to comply to his wishes (the black girl) and makes a pathetic scene, he should've just open fire on those assholes, probably entire joint full of thugs, bitches and criminals so hardly a miss. Doing so much physical exercise will burn fat and then he'll have to eat donuts again...Doh...

Sarcasm off btw as there are many people here who actually might like the idea...
What i see is a jungle and not world leading nation anymore...

Yet another video for the apathetic to critique and dissect. I hate to break it to the cop hating bunch, but that Officer was well within his rights and, in fact, he acted like he should have.

For those that think a chemical agent, ie. pepper spray, was a better way to go, you have to consider everybody else in the line of fire. Spray is not like a bullet....it's like....well.....A SPRAY....hence the name. So one intended target, 3 other people in the booth, 4 witnesses in the adjacent booth and 1 cop would all get the spray. If that happened we'd all be watching a video titled: Cop Pepper Sprays Entire Restaurant OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!! Side note: I was once on a bus when a genius cop decided to spray a subject that was in a fight.....it didn't end well for all the cops on the bus or any of the 20 passengers.

Also, a note to the armchair QBs, I have seen Parolees go down easy and little wiry chicks (like the one in the video) put up a hell of a fight. ......kinda like trying to pick up a badger and handcuff it.

I just want to put this in perspective guys. I see some crazy comments on this board in regards to current day law enforcement. I see people talking about "excessive force" this, "police state" that. Guys, seriously, relax! It's not really that bad. I have come to terms that most people won't be happy until cops aren't allowed to use a stern voice or touch anybody unless they are a victim of something; then they cry that cops never do anything. Stop playing into the shock value that others attempt to sell.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: davidj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clydesdale,
I think you are a horse's ass. Nobody deserves to be treated that way. </div></div>

+1 Bowman, take this individual for an expample,

We have to remember its the internet

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _RJ_</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess I was raised different, you don't talk back to your elders, you don't cuss in front of women, and you damn sure don't hit police officers.</div></div>
Yah, and you don't punch a girl in the face.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOPO-sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fat fuck couldn't even subdue the original little chick & the other officers in the place did not apparently find the "threats from the women" enough to back the loser up. If you justify hitting a little woman based on anything, including "I get this shit every day", change your job loser if you can't cut your job requirements; you should be serving pancakes in a skirt at the IHOP. A little chick throwing bunny fart punches and "men" here are suppoorting that? What a bunch of pussys, match the threat. If jumbo was in fear for his safety because of the little chick, and he had 200 pounds on her, put his fat ass in a skirt because his impressive skills are obviously more suited to carrying a serving tray.</div></div>
I am with you TOPO... match the threat.

There"s no way you could condone the excessive force displayed by this officer .The woman was pulling at him to stop extracting the woman , she got a slap to piss off and she attacked back -well good on her .
The officer should have moved back and spayed or tasered her. The woman had stopped being aggressive when the ANGRY OFFICER attacked like a thug and punched her unnecessarily in the face -not good to see and a real let down to see other officres here backing this thuggery .This officer should have backed off and used a different tack , not his fists

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: remau308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those of you in defense of the woman have evidently not lived near Atlanta. Living within thirty minutes of that shit-stain on America, I don't blame him for a thing he did. Atlanta is full of mostly nothing but thugs, and that includes both black and white people, male and female. You let your guard down on a woman, and she will be as quick to kill you as a male. (Not saying this woman was going to pull a gun or knife and start killing people). </div></div>

YUP x 10

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There"s no way you could condone the excessive force displayed by this officer .The woman was pulling at him to stop exacting the woman , she got a slap to piss off and she attacked back -well good on her .
The officer should have moved back and spayed or tasered her. The woman had stopped being aggressive when the ANGRY OFFICER attacked like a thug and punched her unnecessarily in the face -not good to see and a real let down to see other offices here backing this thuggery .This officer should have backed off and used a different tack , not his fists </div></div>

Spraying someone in a public restaurant is one of the worst things he could have done. I don't see anyone saying they agree with punching her in the face, but I'm not going to sit here and Monday morning QB an officer when I wasn't there. We don't even know if she did anything before that to provoke or if she had done anything before the guy started videotaping the incident. As in the Rodney King incident where the media conveniently left out the beginning of the video where Rodney King tried to run the officers over. If this officer did something wrong, let his department be the judge, not a bunch of cop haters on the internut.

Wasn't much of a punch. She was still fighting back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There"s no way you could condone the excessive force displayed by this officer .The woman was pulling at him to stop extracting the woman , she got a slap to piss off and she attacked back -well good on her .
The officer should have moved back and spayed or tasered her. The woman had stopped being aggressive when the ANGRY OFFICER attacked like a thug and punched her unnecessarily in the face -not good to see and a real let down to see other officres here backing this thuggery .This officer should have backed off and used a different tack , not his fists </div></div>

Puh-leeeeese! You don't know what the hell you're talking about...

Spray would've laid everyone in the direct vicinity out, and coming from someone who's treated lots of taser patients, I'll tell you this. The little cat pawing she got there was A LOT less painful than being fucking tased...

Funny how most of these "police brutality" cases involve people resisting arrest or acting belligerent... Now show me a cop beating someone who's being cooperative and I'll be there with you. In this case, lay her out...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She got what she deserved. The officers were trying to remove another person from the premise and she stepped in and interfered. I don't know if I would ever punch a female like that, but I wouldn't discipline the officer for it.</div></div>

BOOM, exactly. You can't step in like that.

Plain facts people. What would you say if it was another male? Continuum of force? Definitely. OC might have been an option, but it also has possible adverse affects. If a woman doesn't want to be handled like a man then they should act like a lady. I'm sorry, but she put herself in the situation, she got what she had coming. You have to take your feelings for gender out of the situation, and just analyze the situation. Yeah its someones daughter, or wife, hopefully you would have brought them up better, or not made such a silly mistake for marrying the crazy woman. Just my $.02. People need to take responsibility for their own actions, think out the possible consequences of their actions, and be prepared to accept them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plain facts people. What would you say if it was another male? Continuum of force? Definitely. OC might have been an option, but it also has possible adverse affects. If a woman doesn't want to be handled like a man then they should act like a lady. I'm sorry, but she put herself in the situation, she got what she had coming. You have to take your feelings for gender out of the situation, and just analyze the situation. Yeah its someones daughter, or wife, hopefully you would have brought them up better, or not made such a silly mistake for marrying the crazy woman. Just my $.02. People need to take responsibility for their own actions, think out the possible consequences of their actions, and be prepared to accept them. </div></div>

Bravo Shibby.... Bravo.

While reading this and watching the videos I kept thinking of one thing: this is what is wrong with our society today, everyone is looking for a hand out, a free ride or a way to blame your own actions on some one else. Did the officer in question handle this the best way possiable? Well sitting here and watching it w/o any possiable harm to come to me and all the time in the world to think about it no he could of handled it better. However having been in high stress potentially volital situations he did not do too bad. I think he should of steped back and let the situation deesculate to a more controlable situation. On the other hand the woman in the black dress was way out of line and has no ground to stand on to be able to complain about how it was handled. However the officer in question will be overly punnished for his actions, and thats a shame b/c people who judge wont put themselves in his shoes they just judge. If people were truely heald accountable for their own actions, weather it be being too lazy to get a job and support themselves, or looking to blame someone else for their own actions there would be a lot less people being a drain on socioty with wellfair and states aid and much less violance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: davidj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did anyone notice that when he rolled her over how she whipped her un-cuffed hand around into position to be cuffed. I think the whole thing is fake.</div></div>

You're retarded.

She clearly interfered in the Officer's attempt to effect an arrest, and got slapped for it. She then escelated her force against the officer to active aggression by hitting the officer and got punched and arrested for it. Those are the facts.

Anyone else notice the black woman in the grey shirt, the one who was originally being dealt with, run like a bat out of hell as soon as she wasn't being held by the officers? in the original video you can see her run by looks like the backup intends to go after her, and then thinks better of leaving his partner alone. In the second video, she pauses, and then as soon as the attention is away from her, bolts.

As for Continuum of Force, I would not have OC'd in there due to the amount of people. Maybe a Drive stun with a Taser... I think the Cop was justified in going after her, but probably could have done it better,

*but I'm not there, I don't know what else was really going on, or even what the original complaint was. For all I know, it could have been the entire table threatening to beat up their waitress because she forgot to bring the Maple Syrup or something.

Keep in mind that this "internet video" doesn't show what transpired before the start of the clip.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There"s no way you could condone the excessive force displayed by this officer .The woman was pulling at him to stop extracting the woman , she got a slap to piss off and she attacked back -well good on her .
The officer should have moved back and spayed or tasered her. The woman had stopped being aggressive when the ANGRY OFFICER attacked like a thug and punched her unnecessarily in the face -not good to see and a real let down to see other officres here backing this thuggery .This officer should have backed off and used a different tack , not his fists </div></div>

Hey bud, If you think a tazer or OC is better than a punch, I'll let you punch me in the face, and I get to do either of the others at my choice to you. I guarantee once you take a shot of either you'd wish you were hit in the face.

Here is an observation from someone that has been a member here for quite a while. Not as long as some, but longer than most of the newer guys that seem to be jumping on this cop-bashing bandwagon of a thread.

There are plenty of websites and forums that allow/promote law enforcement and military bashing. This isn't one of them. There have been members in the past that seemed to always have a video segment used to stir up other LEO/military haters. Those members are no longer members.

Greatfully, I have found Snipers Hide to be a haven from all the LEO/military haters. Hope it stays that way. If you dont like it, go somewhere else.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rookie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is an observation from someone that has been a member here for quite a while. Not as long as some, but longer than most of the newer guys that seem to be jumping on this cop-bashing bandwagon of a thread.

There are plenty of websites and forums that allow/promote law enforcement and military bashing. This isn't one of them. There have been members in the past that seemed to always have a video segment used to stir up other LEO/military haters. Those members are no longer members.

Greatfully, I have found Snipers Hide to be a haven from all the LEO/military haters. Hope it stays that way. If you dont like it, go somewhere else. </div></div>

I don't mind so much the posting of these videos even though I think some of these threads are posted to start shit. The problem I have is with the level of ignorance in this thread and the other thread about the cell phones. You'd think that after a bunch of LE Officers explain why tasing or spraying the woman in the above incident that people would get it, but the ignorant comments continue.

I came to this site years aho to learn about precision shooting and about rifle scopes and I've learned a lot. Sad to say that a lot of those guys that took the time to help help out newbies back in the day are no longer here because of all the ignorant shit. Maybe Lowlight should change the Bear Pit to the Cop Bashing Pit.

I do not, nor have I ever "cop bashed". Jumbo in the video apparently did not have the skillset to subdue a woman much smaller then he was. Fail. Because of this lack of ability he had to resort to excessive force. Fail. Subduing and arresting suspects are squarely within his job title, if he cannot do it professionally and execute it with the proper force, he does not meet minimum requirements for that position. Thats how real jobs work everywhere. Does it state in your ROE to punch chicks if you're too inept to subdue them?

He wasn't being shot at. It wasn't a riot. It was little drunk chicks in dresses at an IHOP, not 200# biker chicks with chains.

Do we need to start building the ovens now? With this mindset SOMEONE will "deserve" that too pretty soon.

Whatinthehell is it with all of these "pancake houses" anyway? Looks to me like a jungle waiting to erupt into chaos. Not sure if I was LE that I would want to go in there only two-deep. As for the womern, keep yer hands to yerself, don't put yerself in a mans shoes and HOPEFULLY you will be treated with mutual respect. Cross that line and unfortuantely (for you) all bets are off...