• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Copperhead

Re: Copperhead

I would like to see some in the field pics of this one if at all possible. I like it.

I already gave it back to him, but I will try to get him to take some pictures of it out in the field.

As far as technique, I started with a base coat of magpul fde, then I ripped lengthwise some wide blue painters tape, put that on, then lightly misted tactical black with an airbrush on the rough side of the tape. I took that off and added some more tape in areas that looked like it needed it and added more black. Then I mixed up some custom brown and misted that on with my airbrush following the black lines. I held the airbrush back away from the rifle about 6-8 inches, so that it wouldnt fill in too much. It was actually a fairly easy pattern to do and i didnt use much paint.

Thanks for taking the time out for the field pics. Very nice work.