• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cops > bad girl shooter in the airport

Good job with his Sig p226 or 229.

Looks like the engaging officer hit the kiosk (twice). He was behind some sign and the kiosk looks to be about 1/3 way between them (about 1:01 in the video)

Could of used that guy in Texas. Good for him. Glad to see there is still a few cops with balls.

So Aggravated assault only counts because of the cop involved?, what about 100 or so folks around her that were assaulted about as much as the cop

Aggravated assault for trying to shoot somebody?

Fuckin soft.

She’ll be out on bail by this afternoon if she isn’t already.
The offense of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in Texas is a second degree felony with a punishment range of up to 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000.

Standing by for our resident cop haters to chime in.

So Aggravated assault only counts because of the cop involved?, what about 100 or so folks around her that were assaulted about as much as the cop
They charged with aggravated assault of a police officer. Before it's done she'll get several other charges added.

Reactions: Jgunner
The offense of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in Texas is a second degree felony with a punishment range of up to 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000.

Except the Dallas DA is a soft on crime "true believer"

She'll walk.

Yep, cop was a fuck up. He left her alive.;)

Just a note on the narration...;not sure the ticket kiosk constitutes "cover" (or even concealment)?

Probably better to move laterally while returning fire than to try and get behind that plastic kiosk. Better than standing there though.

Just a note on the narration...;not sure the ticket kiosk constitutes "cover" (or even concealment)?

Probably better to move laterally while returning fire than to try and get behind that plastic kiosk. Better than standing there though.

Somehow I doubt slicing the pie was on anyone's mind at the time. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: FatBoy
We don't know that the kiosk was hit during this engagement. Maybe it was giving an error code and pissed someone off so they put 2 in it.
I feel that way when I get a recorded announcement that puts you into a circle you can only get out of by hanging up, hen you have to start over.

Two in the screen, one in the cover.

Looks like the engaging officer hit the kiosk (twice). He was behind some sign and the kiosk looks to be about 1/3 way between them (about 1:01 in the video)
Was there someone hiding behind that kiosk?

He shoots right over the crouched person, through the kiosk, then moves to the other side. Right at 1:00 minute mark.

Last edited:
Could of used that guy in Texas. Good for him. Glad to see there is still a few cops with balls.
This was in Texas. Lol

If he was in Uvalde, I’m sure he would’ve stood down like he was told, just like the rest of them.
But I would hope not.

Is she a Person of Color? and why do politicians want to write laws about guns but ignore the Elepant in the room as to demographics and where these shooters come from?
Chicago, and all of Illinois, is a prime example of strict gun ownership, more laws than you can write, and look what it has done for them??
The Dem answer is always to write more laws and put up signs as if anybody was going to read the signs.

Is she a Person of Color? and why do politicians want to write laws about guns but ignore the Elepant in the room as to demographics and where these shooters come from?
Chicago, and all of Illinois, is a prime example of strict gun ownership, more laws than you can write, and look what it has done for them??
The Dem answer is always to write more laws and put up signs as if anybody was going to read the signs.
No, Odufawa is amish.....

I think she was there to suicide by cop. Why else shoot in the air and pay no attention to the officer 50' away? Maybe trying to win the ghetto lottery and didn't think it through enough.

Similarly, the statistical fact that African-Americans commit murder at a vastly higher per capita rate than do white Americans is not something you are supposed to mention in the press, but at least dissidents in the comments can cite a PDF issued by the federal Bureau of Justice Statistic s back in 2011 that found that blacks were, per capita, 7.4 times as likely to be murder offenders as whites, with whites, curiously, including almost all Hispanics.

The researchers come up with a finding that adjusting out Hispanic murderers from whites raises the black/white murder offender ratio from 7.4 X to 11.7 X.

Was there someone hiding behind that kiosk?

He shoots right over the crouched person, through the kiosk, then moves to the other side. Right at 1:00 minute mark.
Looks like (to me) he was tracking the subject moving left to right and the kiosk got in the way. In other words the kiosk was between the cop and the perp. The kiosk absorbed a few rounds meant for the perp.

There are two rows of kiosks--cop took cover behind one and the next row took the shots (you can see him move up when perp goes down).

Pics to splain (just my 2 cents)
Firing Kiosk (notice at 1:02 he is aiming to his left)
1658950454764.png

Firing Kiosk at 1:15, Perp has moved to his right
1658950228549.png

Kiosk that got shot (notice he's moved closer to perp).
1658950286328.png

That's why I think its that 2nd kiosk that got lit up.

I hate that the video blurs out the sides, but oh well.

Notice how he motions for the person to move behind him and put himself between the threat and someone else. HINT HINT UVALDE PD

Last edited:
Reactions: seansmd
In Dallas? Doubt she'll be walking around free any time soon.
Houston is just as bad as any east or west coast city. They let murderers, rapists, and other violent offenders off with no bail bonds every day. They go on to murder, rape, and assault the very same day. Houston just doesn't get the press like the liberal cities on the coast and I haven't even started on the pollitical corruption, theft, and stealing of taxpayer funds to fund left wing orginizations for kickbacks.

I wouldn't doubt that Dallas is the same considering they let rioters off scott free because as the police chief said, "they were caught up in the moment". The DA there also won't prosecute "standard of living crimes."

If it weren't a gun free zone and a federal crime, I'm sure real first responders would have taken care of the problem themselves. I would wager that if it wasn't a gun free zone and people weren't forced to rely on the governments men for "safety" that this would have never happened to begin with as the criminal population would have been severely reduced by this point instead of artificially and unnaturally inflated by government in order to employ more police to institute their police state.

How was that?

If it weren't a gun free zone and a federal crime, I'm sure real first responders would have taken care of the problem themselves. I would wager that if it wasn't a gun free zone and people weren't forced to rely on the governments men for "safety" that this would have never happened to begin with as the criminal population would have been severely reduced by this point instead of artificially and unnaturally inflated by government in order to employ more police to institute their police state.

How was that?
Not a gun free zone asswipe.
You can carry in the airport up to, but not past the secure area.

Not a gun free zone asswipe.
You can carry in the airport up to, but not past the secure area.
The second part stands as it applies either way and it's the real reason you guys have a job. If a person is a passenger and most at airports obviously are, it is a defacto gunfree zone.

Last edited:
The second part stands as it applies either way and it's the real reason you guys have a job.
Whatever, dickbreath.
You postulated a false hood, likely knowingly, get called out on it and give me the "well, the other part applies"

Whatever, dickbreath.
You postulated a false hood, likely knowingly, get called out on it and give me the "well, the other part applies"
Its a defacto gunfree zone anyhow. I was editing the post you just quoted to point that out. Passengers will obviously be unarmed. That's who goes to airports.

You don't seem like you have the demeanor to be a cop for the people, but you do seem perfect for the government and that's what you serve.

99.9% of people in the ticket area are coming or going and the few that have guns, it is packed in their luggage.
Plenty of guns in the pickup/dripoff lane cars but doesn't help here.

She is part of the protected 13 percent...

Nothing to see here.

Sirhr

Reactions: Foul Mike
Its a defacto gunfree zone anyhow. I was editing the post you just quoted to point that out. Passengers will obviously be unarmed. That's who goes to airports.

You don't seem like you have the demeanor to be a cop for the people, but you do seem perfect for the government and that's what you serve.
***YAWN****