• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cops break veterans neck

I'll do my usual cop shill, since I am tired of the full story not being told and I just no longer give a shit to you anarchist assholes.

Dude was under arrest for drunk driving.

Every dickhead in America now screams "I can't breathe" when under arrest. (If you can talk, you can breathe...first aid 101)

If it was your kid he ran over, you'd have your panties in a wad about drunk drivers.

He fucked around. He found out. Toss his ass again, fucking drunk

I'll do my usual cop shill, since I am tired of the full story not being told and I just no longer give a shit to you anarchist assholes.

Every dickhead in America now screams "I can't breathe" when under arrest. (If you can talk, you can breathe...first aid 101)

If it was your kid he ran over, you'd have your panties in a wad about drunk drivers.

Cool. Being permanently paralyzed while in custody is what this guy deserved for being arrested. And based on that logic, we need add this to POST training so everyone arrested can have their necks broken too. Cool.

Jesus Christ....... I don't know how to respond to this.
Our militarized police force is close to being an organization of jack booted thugs.
Of course the guy was in the wrong but this is why we have juries and due process in this country.

And you are cool with the 20 million dollars the taxpayers are out?

Yup totally cool. Its why they pay insurance premiums. Now you little laddies go clutch your pearls at the next cop video you find and then act all outraged again.

You won't do shit about it but act like tough guys on the internet.

Have a day ladies.

I have to agree, we didnt see the whole thing. If he was guilty of DUI and hit and run, he had little to bitch about. I thought the officer was pretty direct and handled it well.

Cool. Being permanently paralyzed while in custody is what this guy deserved for being arrested. And based on that logic, we need add this to POST training so everyone arrested can have their necks broken too. Cool.
Fuck that drunk piece of shit, he deserved it.

The drunk who ran my 84yo dad down blew .33 at 2 in the afternoon. My dad was the third conviction for DUI murder since the mid 1980's and they kept letting him go because you cunts think murder is fine as long as a drunk uses a car to kill people.

They could have set him on fire and put him out by shitting on him for all I care.

I made sure he died in prison.

He was drunkk and hit and run. I didnt see anything the cop did that caused a broken neck, bad luck but he likely wont DUI again.

Drink and drive? FAFO

Yup totally cool. Its why they pay insurance premiums. Now you little laddies go clutch your pearls at the next cop video you find and then act all outraged again.

Have a day ladies.

internet.gif

Have a day ladies.
Except the city is "self Insured". Had the cops not acted like thugs the drunk would have faced his consequences in court and the town would not be out 20 million.

Did he kill someone? NO, then it was not even a fucking felony.
if you even want to check for yourself: California misdemeanor under Vehicle Code 23152 VC.

Stop sucking the cops cocks.

Should the cop have used force that broke his neck? Could be. There is a risk in everything and they have probably used similar restraints on other people with less disasterous results.

Here is a guy who was a hit and run driver and DUI and being non-cooperative. That does not mean the cop should injure him.

But, and here is a toss to the anarchists who are all about the chips falling wherever, hey, Karma's a bitch. I think the families he injured should sue him. And then, here is the final salty rub. Give some of that money back to the police department.

To quote Will Smith as "J" in "Men in Black,"

"Don't start nuttin, there won't be nuttin!"

And for those who are going to bring in some kind of argument that cops have immunity, I will wear out the keyboard typing the name Derek Chauvin.

Reactions: Maggot
Did he kill someone? NO, then it was not even a fucking felony.
if you even want to check for yourself: California misdemeanor under Vehicle Code 23152 VC.

Stop sucking the cops cocks.
Stop sucking BLM dicks first.

This anti-cop bullshit is straight outta their playbook and all you guys do is whine like little girls. Its time someone called you on it.

BOOO HOOO JACK BOOTED THUGS.

Pussy keyboard warriors. They threw a drunk fuck around. Watch me give a shit. Same for you pot smoking dickheads. May you fall down the stairs several times at jail if you get behind the wheel. I don't give 2 fucks if its not a felony. DWI is the same as waving a loaded gun around in a crowd. you deserve to get roughed up.

Stop sucking BLM dicks first.

This anti-cop bullshit is straight outta their playbook and all you guys do is whine like little girls. Its time someone called you on it.

BOOO HOOO JACK BOOTED THUGS.

Pussy keyboard warriors. They threw a drunk fuck around. Watch me give a shit. Same for you pot smoking dickheads. May you fall down the stairs several times at jail if you get behind the wheel. I don't give 2 fucks if its not a felony. DWI is the same as waving a loaded gun around in a crowd. you deserve to get roughed up.
Get some help. There are free services and hotlines.

Also, the fact that he is a veteran is absolutely irrelevant. I'm a veteran, most of my friends and many of my family members are vets. His veteran status couldn't be more irrelevant. In fact, it should have given him the maturity to not be in his 60's driving around drunk running into people.

I don't like most vets anyways. If your dd214 is plastered on the rear window of your truck, you're a douche, nobody gives a shit. Move on.

after watching the 1st few minutes of the vid,it looks like the guy was cuffed and standing then tossed to the ground and roughed up pretty seriously with no real resisting with violence seen. am i missing something? he was accused of DUI and running into some pedestrians? bad thing and too common and yes usually under sanctioned.
do the pig lovers on here think that guilt,innocence and punishment should be determined by our sociopathic bullies in blue? the court system is there for a reason. yes,it is highly flawed and never seems to punish the guilty as it should. it seems to over punish many of the innocent. really want to leave those decisions to a group of non accountable (yes) jack booted thugs? good luck.
take a look at another post on here about connecticut "troopers" falsifying 1000s of traffic tickets. tip of the iceberg re police corruption which seems to be universal. power corrupts-ask our politicians.
oh yea,guy's vet status is a non issue,used for unneccesary dramatic affect.

I'm the last person positioned to defend a drunk driver. My family was devestated by a drunk driver. To the point I wont put alcohol to my lips.

I assume 90% here have drank beer and driven. Do you deserve a life time of bed rest for that crime?

Two wrongs...no rights.....

I'm the last person positioned to defend a drunk driver. My family was devestated by a drunk driver. To the point I wont put alcohol to my lips.

I assume 90% here have drank beer and driven. Do you deserve a life time of bed rest for that crime?

Yeah, I've driven flat out shitfaced. Shouldnt have been on a tricycle. Fortunately I never hurt anyone, and never got caught.

But I can admit I was WRONG. Had I gotten caught I would have deserved pretty much what I got.

The video as it stands is inconclusive.

Reactions: lightman and Ronws

It's about intent. This guy intentionally drove drunk. His resistance lead to his injury. Nobody meant to permanently injure him. They didn't do anything in those videos that any reasonable person would believe would damage someone's spine. If he had shut up and allowed himself to be arrested and complied with instructions, he'd be fine. He'd be able to piss without help.

Would any of you feel any pity on him if his drunk driving ended in a wreck that caused this injury? The universe has a way of settling the scales sometimes.

Great points! You are not wrong on any of them. Still (although I do not drink and drive) if I am being arrested I would prefer to live in a country where once I allow my self to be cuffed then I'm just taken to jail without further abuse.

It should be a felony for any officer in America to deliberately injure or torture a cuffed suspect.

Reactions: 338dude
Jesus Christ....... I don't know how to respond to this.
Our militarized police force is close to being an organization of jack booted thugs.
Of course the guy was in the wrong but this is why we have juries and due process in this country.
Did you apply due process to the video or jump to conclusions like everyone else.

I'm just applying YOUR standard.

Every gangbanger under arrest screams "I can't breathe"
Every pusher cries police brutality or racism.
Your arm sore from cuffs? SUE! ACAB!!!
And you guys eat it all up.
And you shits can't even post the whole fucking story for us to make up our mind ourselves. No different than the news media trying to stir up outrage. That's what is really insulting.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on you unresponsive propagandist cunt.

• Haha
don't see any resistance in the 1st 30 sec. it's not about what "you would do". "you" are not authorized to use force to control another's actions except in self or other's defense. the cops are and use it every chance (excuse) they can EVERYWHERE. resisting arrest "with violence"? yes cops should be able to use whatever force NECESSARY to make that stop,including deadly. the wrongful use of deadly force is common news today. you can argue why ad infinitum. but,anyone who thinks they are immune to police violence,harassement or abuse is living in a fairy land. when the order comes to arrest for mask violations,gun ownership,protest assembly,etc,etc you will not be forgiven or forgotten because you "back the blue".

Did you apply due process to the video or jump to conclusions like everyone else.

And you shits can't even post the whole fucking story for us to make up our mind ourselves. No different than the news media trying to stir up outrage. That's what is really insulting.

Fuck you..... if you want to take it there. You must be a cock sure highway patrolman or something similar.
I simply responded to your ignorance.
Now, if you would like to back this up and and have intellectual dialog, I am happy to.

Have a day ladies.
You mean like you’re being now? You’d be all miffed if one of those cunts with a badge did something ‘justified’ to you and yours.

Whatever. It’ll make being utterly indifferent to the next time one of you lot are ambushed that much more of a non-event and a nuisance to get past on my way to the sports page.

The idiocy of people today. Fuckin’ hell.

Every cop lover loves cops till it’s their turn. Vet status doesn’t mean shit? Being a cop means less. Vets with DD214’s on their windows aren’t near as cringe as thin blue line or back the blue stickers.

Most cops I know were pieces of shit before they got a badge. They didn’t improve with a post certification.

Fuck you..... if you want to take it there. You must be a cock sure highway patrolman or something similar.
I simply responded to your ignorance.
Now, if you would like to back this up and and have intellectual dialog, I am happy to.
That's why you rely on manipulated videos to make your "point" and apply the actions of an individual to the group.

Very intellectual.

Cuck.

Yes, but I must thank you for throwing a nice lay-up to bat over the wall and into someone's windshield in the parking lot.

It is called personal responsibility. If he had not driven drunk and hit and run and then start back-talking the cop, he would not have been in a situation where a restraint could cause injury.

It is like shooting a bullet that goes astray and hits someone. Remember, every bullet you shoot has a lawyer attached to it. Every drink you take before driving is another risk.

I cannot answer to God's plan for this guy. Or the cop who injured him. Or the people this drunk guy hit and ran from. But I was raised with personal responsibility. Play with fire and you get burned.

Guess how many times I have been held down with a knee to the neck?

That would be zero times because I don't engage in behaviors that make that restraint necessary, including resisting a police officer. That is what courts and attorneys are for. Follow the mantra of the Pot Brothers. STFU. This guy could have shut up and simply moved along where they needed him to go.

Flip side, the cop could have been a bit off the handle, maybe he has had family impacted by drunk drivers.

Or, he went through the same training as Derek Chauvin.

Whelp, another thread goes down the tube or would that be sphincter?

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino
Whelp, another thread goes down the tube or would that be sphincter?
Yes. Notice the appeal to emotion. The video and this thread title highlights he is a veteran. So, since most of the people who have problem with that also have a problem with cops, why do they not also have a problem with veterans? Vets worked for the government.

My friend, Lee, was a hired assassin for the govt by way of the Navy. After graduating bud/S and getting on a SEAL team, his specialty was remote detonation of ordnance to create enemy casualties. 9 confirmed sniper kills, as well, though his MOS was not for a sniper. Just part of the job. He came back with surgical pins in both ankles, one in his right hip, and a teflon-coated stainless steel knee cap. Being superman takes a toll on the body.

And he was a government employee. Direct quote, "I would have done it for free but they kept paying me."

So, because this guy in the arrest is a veteran, does that make the situation any different? If he was a veteran and loved the people of his country, how could he take such a chance with their lives?

I got (or more appropriately, help start and participated in a campaign) an (incompetant) chief of police recalled and replaced back in 2008

Your move limey.
I always feel like in all these cases, we need to remove the badge, the gun, and the blue costume.

If I can break a mans neck while trying to restrain a drunk guy, then Im good with it. However, if the law states I cant, then they cant either. Those that do, need to be personally held accountble.

Actually, I would hope those enforcing the law are held to a higher standard than you and I. Because I would definately break a neck if he hurt my loved one.....but, can I?

Yes. Notice the appeal to emotion. The video and this thread title highlights he is a veteran. So, since most of the people who have problem with that also have a problem with cops, why do they not also have a problem with veterans? Vets worked for the government.

My friend, Lee, was a hired assassin for the govt by way of the Navy. After graduating bud/S and getting on a SEAL team, his specialty was remote detonation of ordnance to create enemy casualties. 9 confirmed sniper kills, as well, though his MOS was not for a sniper. Just part of the job. He came back with surgical pins in both ankles, one in his right hip, and a teflon-coated stainless steel knee cap. Being superman takes a toll on the body.

And he was a government employee. Direct quote, "I would have done it for free but they kept paying me."

So, because this guy in the arrest is a veteran, does that make the situation any different? If he was a veteran and loved the people of his country, how could he take such a chance with their lives?
Your friend Lee is full of shit.

There is help out there. The first step to recovery is admitting the problem.

and then start back-talking the cop,
LMAO…. Gtfo with this shit. They’re the lowest form of government. They should be mocked, scoffed at, and distrusted. At no point should a reactionary government enforcer be put on a pedestal. They aren’t the gods they think they are

How does anyone know the guy was drunk?

Also, the video doesn’t even show the guy get taken down. Nobody knows what happened there, the video shows a guy putting on gloves during that moment.

Reactions: diverdon
$20,000,000 what the fuck.
What is the price for a broken neck with paralysis these days? What dollar amount sounds good to you for a life time of bed rest? Honestly, what price would you put on it? I swear, no sarcasm in this, just curious?
I dont think I could be paid enough, for sure not $20 mil. to live my life in a bed. Id off myself.....fuck that shit! i cant stand laying around on a snowy or 105 degree day.

Maybe WTF meant, thats it?

Is your "friend" Lee in this video? Then his service is irrelevant to this story. Probably bullshit, but irrelevant either way.

Reactions: Fig
What is the price for a broken neck with paralysis these days? What dollar amount sounds good to you for a life time of bed rest? Honestly, what price would you put on it? I swear, no sarcasm in this, just curious?
I dont think I could be paid enough, for sure not $20 mil. to live my life in a bed. Id off myself.....fuck that shit! i cant stand laying around on a snowy or 105 degree day.

Maybe WTF meant, thats it?
Just a general wtf at the whole thing. This guy is being a stupid drunk, gets ruffed up by stupid law enforcement. Now $20,000,000

Just a general wtf at the entire situation.