• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cops Tackle Father After Tranny Raped Daughter At School

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.

Turns out, he was there because his 9th-grade daughter was raped by a transgender faggot wearing a skirt.

Elizabeth Lancaster, Smith’s lawyer, told The Daily Wire the transgender boy “was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio.”

That same transgender was also charged with sexual battery and abduction of ANOTHER GIRL on another campus in the same school district.

When a LGBTroglodyke accused Smith of lying about it at the school board meeting, he began to speak directly to her so Police assaulted him (he struck no one) when they grabbed his arm and pulled, and he yanked his arm away so naturally Police dogpiled and jackbooted him immediately.

The school district denied there was any record of rape (though a rape kit test had been performed on the daughter by police, and confirmed that she was in fact raped by the tranny in question.) -- the school claiming she was "in a physical altercation" when they called Smith that day about the incident, and after the scene in pic related, the school district sent an email out to parents again denying that "anything jeopardizing student safety" had occurred, and offering parents counselling services to cope with Smith's strong words at the schoolboard meeting.

Then a prosecutor with ties to the school district personally appeared in court to charge Smith with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest in, despite that Smith was clearly assaulted and had committed no crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQTBBmB7rnQ[Open]
    https://banned.video/watch?id=6165c4bc1648ca3e25083e7a

Loudoun County Public Schools
    21000 Education Court, Ashburn, Virginia 20148
    (571) 252-1000 / (703) 689-1600
    e-mail: [email protected]
    (571) 252-1020 Dr. Scott A. Ziegler, Superintendent
    (571) 252-1030 Dr. Mark Smith, Chief of Staff
    (571) 252-1350 Lottie Spurlock, EquityDirector
    (571) 252-1040 Joan Sahlgren, Comms director
    Phone directory: https://www.lcps.org/domain/109

Oh and.
    Pic of the perp.

Hint: bald looking dude is not the perp.

Nice to see the police and prosecutors attacking anyone who complains about their daughter being raped.

I guess if you don't agree with perverts raping your daughter, the police will be happy to attack you and physically assault you and then file a bunch of false charges against you and then of course their evil buddies in the "legal" system will be happy to really stick it to you.

I kind of have an idea what proper justice would be for those police and that DA and the evil bastards running the school would be, but folks wouldn't be happy if I said it.

they are (or should be) liable for the results of the policies they put in place and are considering to expand.
    hope they all end up in prison.

i am not religious, but i pray sometimes that there is a hell for these people.

If he was a member of a gang it would not have made it to a school board meeting.
    i dunno, lots of motorcycle gang members eventually had kids and settled down...and most had good jobs cause bikes ain't cheap.
    /excluding the hard core meth dealers

Reactions: Maxwell
    they are (or should be) liable for the results of the policies they put in place and are considering to expand.
    hope they all end up in prison.

i am not religious, but i pray sometimes that there is a hell for these people.
    Absolutely this👆👆When I get in one of my moods...sometimes...I've got to have my conversation with God (I'm not a religious person, either. But, I do have Faith tho), in hopes he does have a special place, with a special outcome, for animals such as these people. Mac

I would have to kill them all!
    No no no no no no, absolutely noooooo !
    That is putting the animal out of his misery .

List of needed supplies before meeting with perp .

Cactus 🌵
    Barbwire
    Assortment of very dull , rusty knives
    Battery acid
    Vise grips
    Propane Torch (for Cauterization)
    Knee splitter (see picture)
    Medical items to insure perp stays conscious and aware for several weeks and possibly months , the longer the better.

5lPV4.jpg

Cactus 🌵
    Barbwire
    Assortment of very dull , rusty knives
    Battery acid
    Vise grips
    Propane Torch (for Cauterization)
    Knee splitter (see picture)
    Medical items to insure perp stays conscious and aware for several weeks and possibly months , the longer the better.

View attachment 7719920I
    I like your list but you left out the thumcuffs and sledgehammer

Father was upset but he wasn't capable of administrating the justice that is due since he opted for the public out burst. The school board is guilty of providing the opportunity for the rapist to attack the man's daughter so they would be able to be woke for political views. Then they protected the rapist and provided him with a second opportunity to attack another victim. If you can live with the guilt then you accept that your daughter was raped and go on with your life, most people can't do anything more then to live within the legal system.

If there is not a special hell waiting for all of those cunts in the afterlife then one can be made for them here.

The problem with your plan is you are going after the mentally ill pawn.

You need to stop being distracted by the pawns and go after the high value pieces.

Who you should be going after first is the ones who encouraged the mentally ill person in the first place.
    The ones who used your tax money to place young women in danger of being assaulted by a mentally ill person
    The ones who were "just doing their duty" and "just obeying orders" and "just following the law" as they used violence and brutality to silence the outraged father who was seeking justice for the crime done against their daughter.
    The ones who vehemently refused to acknowledge the proven assault and wanted to shield the mentally ill attacker from any consequence.
    The ones who have spread this evil sickness across the country and are using it to destroy everything.

Perhaps deal with all those people, starting FIRST with those who were paid to carry guns and be the boots that enforce the evil. Those that "just follow orders" deserve the harshest and most brutal punishment as without those "just doing as they are told" because, "my job, my retirement" the evil would never have gotten off the ground. Your first order of business should be to make it clear that those that agree to be the ones that carry out such oppression will be the ones to first pay the price.

Then after that, go after all the rest that caused it, enabled it, ordered it and reveled in it.

As far as the mentally ill party goes, there is no need to waste time being all creative, just deal with them showing the same consideration as you would to any other animal.

Trans = Protected and exempt from the same rules and laws that the normal people live by.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
    They almost arrested him when he showed up to the school on the day of the incident. They didn't want to involve the police, then they called the police on the father, and after a conversation, the cops decided to do the rape kit and charge the tranny.

Word has it that even the liberal parents in Loudon Co. are getting up in arms. Seems the FBI put them on a domestic terrorist list if they argued with the school boards.

If there is not a special hell waiting for all of those cunts in the afterlife then one can be made for them here.
    If people don't start seriously rejecting this insanity that is allowed to exist in our society its only going to get worst. Parents must ban together and take back your schools , stop wasting time at school board meetings for your words are unable to change the minds of woke individuals as you have found out. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

The only question is how much more of this we are going to put up with. We all can se how sick this is, but how much more are we going to allow? I wish I knew the answer, or I wish the true answer was easier for me to accept.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Mwalex
    =....Accidents happen.
    Yep! I can see it in court now!
    accused: I was just sitting on the street corner sharpening my knife. This guy comes running around the corner and ran right into my knife!
    Judge: you tellin me you was sitting on the corner minding your own business and the deceased came running round the corner and ran into your knife. And that caused his death?
    Accused: nah man, he ran into that knife fifteen times!

Take a length of chain around a big ol elm, padlock that fuckers balls good and snug, then hand him a dull ass serrated knife and ride off. Rapist rehab.

The only question is how much more of this we are going to put up with.

Half of America voted for this when they voted Biden>Trump. Half of this country is toast and they are also the half that lives in the wealthiest areas/cities and controls most of the banking, Media, etc.

I hope the second girls parents sues everyone on the school board for giving the accused a second chance to offend.
    The school board is liable for not only not doing anything about the first attack but also covered it up by saying there has not been any attacks in their bathrooms.

Time to revisit the Pear of Anguish as a tool for behavioral modification.