• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Core15 Rifles: Your thoughts?

Mn_Shooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2008
Minnesota
The title says it...

Does anyone have any experience with this company or it's products?

Thanks...

Re: Core15 Rifles: Your thoughts?

Would like to hear some things as well. I know they are a new company out of Florida.

My brother in-law has one. It is piston driven and is very accurate. The best warranty that's out there and comes with a pmag. I was impressed.

Well built, I was able to talk with one of the guys from core15 and preview their base model, the MOE and the piston gun. I was impressed. I would say buy with confidence.

Overall, they are very well-built rifles. However, there was a small batch of the base models where the gas port was drilled slightly too small, and was causing short stroking. If you have one, send it in, and they will fix it quickly. I'm pretty impressed with them.

Well... So far, this sounds favorable. I placed a small order recently as a "feeler". Maybe, if all goes right, I'll have these guys build me a 300BLK upper.

Thanks!!

Their store is about an hour and a half from my house and my buddy has bought alot of parts from them. No complete rifles... but he has done many builds on their lowers. No complaints!

I've sold a bunch of em over the past 6 months. I sold two to a guy here recently who is military and he said he would deploy with em having shot 1000 rounds through each with no problems. They're solid guns.