• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coriolis Compensator Prototype**UPDATED**

VJJPunisher

Necromancing the stone
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2010
prison purse
Ok guys, so I've been trying to brainstorm on a device that can help defeat this evil coriolis effect. I wanted a device that was simple to use, easy to attach and detach and fairly maintenance free. After spending the entire day in the garage I think I'm onto something. This is just a prototype mind you but looking for feedback. Im wantin to become a billionaire on my breakthrough patent pending technology so any help fine tuning what im calling the "cornholio" is welcomed.

coriolis.jpg

coriolis-2.jpg

Reactions: MysizeisMAGNUM
Re: Coriolis Compensator Prototype

Sweet ass sweet! Just change the colors to match the barrel and you're golden! Hell, I'd been in for 0... maybe none. Haha

as Im in the southern hemisphere have you made a right handed verion or is this scientific device Ambidextrous

thats the beauty in it CHE, just rotate the flexible tube around to whichever hemishpere youd like

I think you could radically increase it's efficiency by adding a secondary misting head.

Is it 1913 compatible? I've been looking for a reason to add another rail onto my rifle....

tacticoolAR15_gunspictures_thumb.jpg

Is it solar powered or battery?

What material will it be made of?

if ordered in the next 10 minutes you will get an additional 15 units, you heard it right 15 additional cornholios! that makes 16 total at a staggering deal of 18 easy installments of 29.99!

I'm on the fence right now, how about a video of the product in action. A one mile shot at a can of Dinty-Moore.

I thinks it works better with a special mount on the top af a baseball cap..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if ordered in the next 10 minutes you will get an additional 15 units, you heard it right 15 additional cornholios! that makes 16 total at a staggering deal of 18 easy installments of 29.99! </div></div>

well we're asking all these questions and you're just ignoring us and trying to sell a product that has no proven track record....

I think I will design a bubble level that is off just enough to make up for coriolis when it reads level, then undercut your price and drive you out of business with my "No Moving Parts" advertisements.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I will design a bubble level that is off just enough to make up for coriolis when it reads level, then undercut your price and drive you out of business with my "No Moving Parts" advertisements.</div></div>

The bubble moves...

the final product will be made out of solid pewter. It will come in any camo pattern requested (working ARP to be a subcontractor for the cornholio) but standard colors will be pink, red, blue and fleckturd. I am fine tuning the solar panels attachment for it to be battery free, the drawback is the 36 pound solar panel you have to mount to your scope. The mister is a wonderful idea and am launching some R&D into its method of co-witness to the cornholio

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: taseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if ordered in the next 10 minutes you will get an additional 15 units, you heard it right 15 additional cornholios! that makes 16 total at a staggering deal of 18 easy installments of 29.99! </div></div>

well we're asking all these questions and you're just ignoring us and trying to sell a product that has no proven track record....

</div></div> That and he's selling a product without being an official vendor, which is in clear violation of the rules.
laugh.gif

I bet LL will be all over this as it looks like a great addition to his butter flavored wind cheater!

that is truly the most magnificent two tone shag carpet posted on the internet .....bravo!!

Seems like a good idea. Even if it doesn't work on a rifle, it could be attached to the pee-pee to keep the nads cool in the summer. I'm rather surprised VaJayJay isn't marketing it solely for that purpose to begin with (LOL).

Brilliant! Can it be reliable under a zombie, armageddon, mall, Jedi, Vatican, and/or troll attack? Basic SHTF requirements?

Can I mount it in reverse on a 45-angle on my scope? Keep me cool on those hot shooting days.

...or facing forward at high speed, would it reduce recoil?

VAJayJay, great concept!!! I have an idea, what if you turned it 90 and had the fan pointing up then you could take a few mils off your come ups and call it a ERED (extending range enhansing device).
Ill take 2 I need all the help I can get.

Too bad Billy Mayes isnt alive to market this for you.... your sitting on a gold mine!!!!!!

I know people say never judge a book by its cover but I knew this thread would be worth the read when I saw the title and the author...

VAJayJay, were you sober when you had this epiphany?

Another great tool. Cant wait for the online lessons for this one.
laugh.gif

Would it be possible to get a larger version of this wonderful invention. maybe one with a 3 speed motor and a oscillation feature. I could sure use one here in Nevada, the earth seems to be spinning really hot the past few weeks.

Nice!!
If the mister is ran under the muzzle will it counter the deleterious effects shooting over water has on MV?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it 1913 compatible? I've been looking for a reason to add another rail onto my rifle....

tacticoolAR15_gunspictures_thumb.jpg
</div></div>

I can't even make fun of this picture. It legitimately takes some talent to figure out a way to attach all that shit to an AR15. Wonder if the owner carries it on backpacking/hiking adventures.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cegorach</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you could radically increase it's efficiency by adding a secondary misting head.</div></div>

...yeah that would be a huge advantage - for increased barrel cooling to be able to shoot sub MOA "all day" at any distance.

will the solar panel scope mount fit on my countersniper scope with picatinny tactical scope mounts?

if it's solar powered, can i use it at night?

He is missing the extended battery pack that extends the operating time and dangles off the barrel to improve harmonics. Once that is added, it will have no problem shooting at night.

I have to say, though, in all seriousness, VJJ is onto something with this thread. There are so many threads about gear, scopes, electronics, custom builds, technology, etc on this board (which is ok) but the Advanced Marksmanship forum has some of the lowest post counts of any subforum on here.

I, for one, have started spending a lot of time reading some fantastic posts in that forum. Technology will never replace the fundamentals of marksmanship, although sometimes we think it can, and it will never be able to make the shot for you. Truth be told, my groups tightened up and I was more consistent after reading a couple good articles and applying the knowledge to my training than expensive and sometimes unnecessary gear can provide.

I know it's kind of off-topic, but VJJ has made a point with this little gag, whether he intended to or not. We can't rely on technology to replace the human element and fundamentals cannot become a lost art.

okay not to bust up the party here but if yall would quickly check the archives this is a clear case of copyright/patent pending infringement as ive been in pre production and advertisement, right here on the hide, for my brainchild, the original coriolis compensator device, which is specifically calibrated for sks countersniper mounting fixture for years and have not posted the pics to avoid just such copycattery.
not only that but hes the audacity to advertise my proprietary flekturd pattern forgery as well. the nerve vajayjay, really.
so for all you wanting the one and only real coriolis compensator, as used by certain pirate sniping elements abroad i might add, divert all 29.99 payments to mar2012. all others are second best and are bereft of the most critical enhancements such as:
all cast iron construction(no cheap pewter here)
heat seeking bullet mode
laser designator mode
low orbit trajectory calculation(for when u r really gon long)
hop up backspin modulator
ninja shuriken spinner mode
cup holder
condom dispenser
a plethora of optional colors not offered elsewhere like our "diaper fill zambezi" "baby poo danang" "tigris/euphrates squirt" "yangtze skids"or the ever popular "montezumas revenge leaf"(sorry arp ya got nothin on these)
and many many other available options too snipery to breach opsec here about.

pm now to place your orders and lets leave this reverse engineering fraud in the dust.

(whatevs to MAR, does your imaginary design have the features of the true cornholio?)

After spending the holiday break in the lab I have put together some modifications to the cornholio system. After taking some of you end users input I was able to add some of the features you all are looking for. I also mounted the system on an AR to highlight it's true adaptability which is something we strive for here at cornholio inc. You will notice it has these upgrades since the cornholio ver. 1.1

1- completely solar powered as to never need batteries
2- flexible "alternate" light source as to never need night vision and to also illuminate non illuminated reticled scopes
3- "moisture" dispenser with adapter for garden hose hookup

cornholio-1.jpg

cornholio-4.jpg

cornholio-2.jpg

cornholio-3.jpg

Those look like some truly good upgrades. Just know that the end users will be going into harm's way with this awesome piece of kit, and that you are directly helping them fight terrorism all over the world.

You sir are a true patriot. As always, well done.

Post those pictures over at arf & you probably couldn't make them fast enough.

i cant get over the true ingenuity of this...

dudes, this could be our ticket to save the planet from the 2012 mayan scare...

somebody find some fresh virgins and a bottle of boones farm and treat this brainiac to the royalty he diservers...

Can the water dispenser be filled with windcheater forumla?

I just got mine in the mail! I pointed it forward and I am consistently getting a 372.8 fps velocity boost from the tailwind.
CW

Only 17 $29.99 installments to go, but i just noticed the $250 handling fee.. wtf?!?!

Why not just put SpinD in the bottle? I'm sure the bullet could use some at super long ranges. Drink it as well and there would be no way you could miss
smile.gif

You really need to put more into this for use below the equator. It needs to have a motor that the batteries can be reversed so the motor can spin backwards as well as a fan blade option that spins the opposite direction. Either package it all together or sell it as the "counter cornholio!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cwshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only 17 $29.99 installments to go, but i just noticed the $250 handling fee.. wtf?!?!</div></div>

sorry bout the high handling fees, these are hand assembled whilst getting a hummer by an asian drinkee girl, and the 250 is to cover the cost of her drinks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cwshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got mine in the mail! I pointed it forward and I am consistently getting a 372.8 fps velocity boost from the tailwind.
CW
</div></div>

now if we could squeeze more voltage from the solar panel.........maybe we can get to 1K with only 1 mil of elevation.