• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Corona put my relationship on the rocks.

heronblue7

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2019
To put a long story short my old lady thought corona was not a big deal.

Meanwhile I was prepping like crazy.

Now’s she’s bitter that I prepped so much and even more bitter that I forecasted corona would be a major event.

The best part is she’s having my kid in a couple months.

I want things to be good but it’s like she can’t accept that corona is a big deal.

She’s projecting the whole thing on me as if I caused the coronapocalype. She thinks i’m the only one who’s anxious about the economy and the current state of events.

Not sure what to do.

We are not married.

LightDefiantKakapo-small.gif

Usually...I would play with you like a cat plays with little Billy's 7th pet hamster. I'm not feeling like it tonight, there has been a great disturbance in the force.
Delete this thread, give it about 3 or 4 days, then repost it verbatim. Or make a blanket PM like we had going last time, and we will work on your problem till you beg us to stop.

Bro, either get on the meds or off the sauce. You are a dad gum mess.

No good answers except after this, either figure out rubbers or get a snip. No repro without a woman who is committed. Lotta hoes out in the world who will be around for the good times and haul your ashes and leave you the second stuff aint rosy.

I think celibacy may be a good call as to not spread your genes too far.....

First, grow the fuck up and talk to her.

Second, calmly and sternly tell her that she needs to grow the fuck up and quit the bullshit.

Third, prepare to be a single dad. If she can't appreciate you being prepared then she will probably dump the kid in your lap and walk off.

It didn't put it on the rocks, it was already there, it's just forcing one of you to focus on it and face the facts, pretty sure we know who

You got a kid on the way: game time. You have an innocent new life depending on you to be a man.

First you and your lady need to sit down with a good counselor. This isn’t going to just magically get better after CV-19 and you both need to get your head in the game. You are not going to get the secret answer to relationship success on some Internet forum.

Second, if you are going to be acting like you are married, get married. Or end it. Don’t gray zone half ass it. Before you get married go through some good pre-marriage counseling. Once married fight like crazy to keep it together and make it work as a family.

Like I said last time she’s probably been off getting a big dick, and using anything she can to be pissed at you, to make her feel better about cheating with said big dick. I’d say when the baby comes dna testing is your friend, unless of course it has way too much pigment, kinky hair, and a wide nose...

Not sure if this a real thing or not but what the hell. If she is this twisted over how you handled Corona there is a bigger issue. She is not solely mad about that and that probably is not what she is actually mad about. Either sort that out or get prepped to be a single dad.

This thread belongs on ARFCOM GD forums.....I came here to get away from these kind of threads....yet I clicked on it. my bad.

To put a long story short my old lady thought corona was not a big deal.

Meanwhile I was prepping like crazy.

Now’s she’s bitter that I prepped so much and even more bitter that I forecasted corona would be a major event.

The best part is she’s having my kid in a couple months.

I want things to be good but it’s like she can’t accept that corona is a big deal.

She’s projecting the whole thing on me as if I caused the coronapocalype. She thinks i’m the only one who’s anxious about the economy and the current state of events.

Not sure what to do.

We are not married.

You're an idiot

Reactions: Dpp and Nik H
Hi,

LOLOL Corona virus a big deal per you but just a couple weeks ago you were spouting off on here about why the cops busted up a party some college kids you know were having right after your girl left you because you bought some TP. You were all about "Why not let them have some fun, yada yada yada".

For fuck sakes you need to stay off forums before someone "Red Flags" your ass.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

LOLOL Corona virus a big deal per you but just a couple weeks ago you were spouting off on here about why the cops busted up a party some college kids you know were having right after your girl left you because you bought some TP. You were all about "Why not let them have some fun, yada yada yada".

For fuck sakes you need to stay off forums before someone "Red Flags" your ass.

Sincerely,
Theis

You really have no idea what i’ve been through.

Why the fuck do you click on my threads?

You are free to fuck off and ignore me.

Grow up.

Am I the best entertainment you can find?

I am not forcing you to read my threads.

He who hath no sin...

You really have no idea what i’ve been through.

Why the fuck do you click on my threads?

You are free to fuck off and ignore me.

Grow up.

Am I the best entertainment you can find?

I am not forcing you to read my threads.

He who hath no sin...
well if i didnt think you were a fool before this, you have no left no doubt with this post.

Last edited:
well if i didnt think you were a fool before this, you have no left no doubt with this post.

Why are you here? I started this thread. It apparently displeases you.

So leave.

Unless you have nothing better to do...

Your disrespectful attitude is what displeases me. Good news is, you are punishing yourself. Keep on being the numbskull you are, and acting the way you are acting, and you’ll keep getting what you are currently getting.

Reactions: TACC