• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Corona Virus has been here...

Karma Enforcer
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2014
I posted this in another thread, but feel it should be easier to find.

Corona Virus has been here for months. Many people here in Ohio has already had it. They went to the ER for fever, coughing, difficulty breathing, body aches and the doctors couldnt identify what they had. None of them. They treated them for the flu and sent them home. Only for them to come back in a day or two with pneumonia. 3 out of the 4 individuals I know personally, got pneumonia. All in a matter of 3-4 days. This was over a month ago.

NONE of them died and made full recoveries. Ages ranged from 27, 28, 59 and 60.

The local hospitals here have been SWAMPED since December 2019.

As always, the gov. is late to the party.

H1N1 influenza ("swine flu") has been making the rounds, at least in Michigan. That may explain much of what you describe in Ohio. I know the anti-vaxxers are strong on this forum, but the fact remains that we stopped the big outbreak of H1N1 with an effective vaccine, and the fact that it's made a comeback means that people have made some irresponsible decisions.

Regardless, I'm not comforted by the possibility of millions of asymptomatic or mildly-symptomatic carriers of coronavirus.

Vaccination programmes begin in the US and Europe, but many healthcare workers are reluctant to have the vaccine, even though it is virtually identical to the seasonal vaccines used in previous years, which have a good safety record.

Production delays also continue to plague the deployment of vaccine. By 22 October, the US has only 27 million doses available, compared with the expected 45 million. Researchers show that this much vaccine will reduce the number of cases in the second wave by less than 6 per cent – but that is still enough to save 2000 lives.

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18063-timeline-the-secret-history-of-swine-flu/#ixzz6GrHP5jxf

Flu vaccines are not a magic disease eliminating wand.

Flu vaccines are not a magic disease eliminating wand.

Agreed, but they are an important tool in fighting stuff like H1N1. If that disease is making a comeback, it means we're losing the ever-important "herd immunity", and that's because people are skipping their vaccines.

I tell ya, if my grandparents were still alive, they'd be lining up the anti-vaxxers single-file to hand out individual bitch slaps.

Its not making a come back, unlike other countries there is no skip and resurgence pattern in the U.S.

"The "skip and resurgence" pattern was observed throughout Europe and Eastern Asia, including United Kingdom and China. However, North America was noticeably different -- there was no skip year there."

"In Europe, less than 30% of the population gets vaccinated, compared to almost 40% in the United States and 30% in Canada. Despite its higher vaccination rates, North America had a much higher incidence rate and associated mortality of H1N1 in 2009 than Europe."

Antivaxxer is a buzz word for people who look at a complex issue, as though its simple. A lot of the vaccines we are given have a higher risk of vaccine injury, than the risks of the disease they protect against. Some people have a higher risk for vaccine injury than others.

• Love
Reactions: W54/XM-388
I've never gotten a flu vaccine and have zero plans to get one for this virus, when one becomes available. I will never get another vaccine for anything as long as I live. If you are relatively healthy, you have an immune system for a reason. Let it do its job.

I'm still suffering the consequences of a vaccine I foolishly agreed to a few years ago. Fucking doctors have become drug pushers for the pharma industry. I venture to guess that those who criticize so called "anti-vaxxers" have never been seriously injured by one of these poisons. I had no idea, because doctors won't tell you, about the chemicals in these vaccines. Take a look at the ingredients used in these vaccines some time. Tell me if they look like something you want in your body. But, sheep will do as they are told without batting an eye.

I've never gotten a flu vaccine and have zero plans to get one for this virus, when one becomes available. I will never get another vaccine for anything as long as I live. If you are relatively healthy, you have an immune system for a reason. Let it do its job.

I'm still suffering the consequences of a vaccine I foolishly agreed to a few years ago. Fucking doctors have become drug pushers for the pharma industry. I venture to guess that those who criticize so called "anti-vaxxers" have never been seriously injured by one of these poisons. I had no idea, because doctors won't tell you, about the chemicals in these vaccines. Take a look at the ingredients used in these vaccines some time. Tell me if they look like something you want in your body. But, sheep will do as they are told without batting an eye.
This x 10000000000000000000000 instead of , oh government please come save me oh please please please, afterall i'm not smart enough to tie my shoes let alone keep myself healthy. Oh big government i need you. Christ , Give me a fucking break

I got the flu when I was like, 10 years old. And ive never received a vaccine except when I was young. I had to get the MMR shot for school. But other than that. None in my adult life. And I wont line up to get a coronavirus shot either. Ill take my chances.

I tell ya, if my grandparents were still alive, they'd be lining up the anti-vaxxers single-file to hand out individual bitch slaps.

If they want to do that, I'll be happy to return the favour to them for being freedom hating communists.

All is good as long as it's still talk and voluntary.

The moment you start using physical force and violence to destroy freedom and make people do as you say for your own good or for "the public good" and declare that you have power over their bodies and their children's bodies because "you know best". Expect there to be some significant backlash.

I posted this in another thread, but feel it should be easier to find.

Corona Virus has been here for months. Many people here in Ohio has already had it. They went to the ER for fever, coughing, difficulty breathing, body aches and the doctors couldnt identify what they had. None of them. They treated them for the flu and sent them home. Only for them to come back in a day or two with pneumonia. 3 out of the 4 individuals I know personally, got pneumonia. All in a matter of 3-4 days. This was over a month ago.

NONE of them died and made full recoveries. Ages ranged from 27, 28, 59 and 60.

The local hospitals here have been SWAMPED since December 2019.

As always, the gov. is late to the party.

Could it be something other than the fun and popular flu?
The symptoms sound very similar to this rather nasty upper respatory infection that was going around down here.
I got it thanks to a coworker (who by the way got the flu shot this year, but that of course didn't stop what went around), who came in all sick.

The doctor's office didn't really do any testing per say, they pretty much just said, yep looks viral not much we can do, go home get better, come see us again if you don't.

My concern here is that lots of people in this area (a huge amount) got that nasty, so I'm hoping that if the fun popular flu does make an appearance in a big way we don't get hit harder than normal thanks to still recovering from the last one.

The States started prepping for this in mid-January, two days before China admitted to the ”outbreak”, more likely, “release“. That said, the ”real” danger is that this is an absolutely new virus, and we do not have the typical herd inoculation that all living organisms develop. This has happened, with Swine Flue, Bird, Flue, H1N1, etc. This is no worse, no weaker than those.

The difference is in the media created hype. True reality is that the roughly 70% of the world is going to get infected, because that is how we humans inoculate our own immune systems. It’s just that less than 1% of the population is going to die from this.

All of that said, the CDC and WHO have been in action over this since before the gen pop knew it was a thing. And that is absolutely in spite of what the press is saying about nothing being done; that is an absolute lie. Not making a political statement: Exec branch kicked off CoOP plans in January, literally while the dems were yoking the impeachment hearings. The legislative branch chose a rigged investigation, and when it found out that contingency plans commenced, they started injecting politics into the process. Speaker Pelosi dropped abortion funding into a bill coming from the exec branch to address the virus, so the bill tanked immediately, the left used that to say that the administration wasn’t doing anything.

US Government: never letting a crisis go to waste.

Speaker Pelosi dropped abortion funding into a bill coming from the exec branch to address the virus, so the bill tanked immediately, the left used that to say that the administration wasn’t doing anything.

Got a source for this? Its not that I doubt the info, its that I want to pass it on.

Reactions: jinxx4ever
a strain of corona virus has been in cattle for years a friend of mine was telling me last week. He said they've been vaccinating cattle for it for years

Soooo, if there was an outbreak of say small pox, or something else that would really fuck you up, or kill you if you got it, you wouldn't get vaccinated? Not criticizing you for your choices, just asking.

I was just asking because I knew(all of them dead now) some old folks who had caught Polio, it seriously fucked them up for the rest of their lives. Everyone of them wished they had gotten vaccinated, of course hind sight being 20/20. However, for everyone of them the vaccine either did not exist, or they were in the back woods where it wasn't available when they caught it.
I've been vaccinated for everything I guess, the Army didn't much give a fuck if you wanted it or not, and I was young and dumb, and didn't think about things like that too much.
Here is an article detailing DoD poisoning a bunch of us. https://www.dav.org/learn-more/news/2020/mefloquine-miscues/

• Sad
Reactions: timesublime
Soooo, if there was an outbreak of say small pox, or something else that would really fuck you up, or kill you if you got it, you wouldn't get vaccinated? Not criticizing you for your choices, just asking.

Go get cow pox and catch that first then all good.....

Not getting vaccinated against something that can kill you because of a 1:100,000 chance of an adverse reaction is idiocy, pure and simple. It is a free country and you are certainly free to be stupid. I'd request however, that you be stupid in private.

Ever since our southern border has been freely open, hordes of illnesses have flowed into the US.
Adenovirus, Measles, TB, probably some leishmaniasis from the middle easterns crossing from down there.... hmmm probably a couple other obvious ones I'm missing.

I got the small pox vaccine, but it is really only good for about 20 years. I'd certainly go get another if it was available to me.

Yup this one is new
1584470335150.png

Somethig else to think about
1584470375237.png

Look at our market down 10% yet China is only down 1.4%. They were bitching about the deal that starts to level the trade between us and them. They won't have to manipulate their currency as Addias announced today they are at 100% mfg capacity.
Looks ike I'll be getting more New Balance products!!

What I don't understand is this 1% BS thing that some people love. 1% of the population in the US is 3,272,000 people‬. That is a huge number nothing like the flu.

All I know is all the bars in FL just got shut down which means we won't have to deal with nearly as much Spring Break traffic and douchebagery this year! Woot woot!

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68 and jcam
All I know is all the bars in FL just got shut down which means we won't have to deal with nearly as much Spring Break traffic and douchebagery this year! Woot woot!
I used to live in Panama City Beach, it fucking sucked. Then you would get the snow birds in winter.

If they want to do that, I'll be happy to return the favour to them for being freedom hating communists.

All is good as long as it's still talk and voluntary.

The moment you start using physical force and violence to destroy freedom and make people do as you say for your own good or for "the public good" and declare that you have power over their bodies and their children's bodies because "you know best". Expect there to be some significant backlash.
Then you better wake up because state and local governments have abused the hell out of people's rights in the last few years.
Red flag
Magazine Ban
AW Ban
Taxed excessively for ammo and firearms
Limits on purchases
Want me to continue?
A vaccine doesn't even register on the radar in the grand scheme of things

Then you better wake up because state and local governments have abused the hell out of people's rights in the last few years.
Red flag
Magazine Ban
AW Ban
Taxed excessively for ammo and firearms
Limits on purchases
Want me to continue?
A vaccine doesn't even register on the radar in the grand scheme of things

Ouch, this one didn’t age well.

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911