• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coronavirus has met its Match

I feel so much better knowing that Greta the Wondertard is heading up the pandemic coverage. Maybe the pandemic is the fault of affluent first world nations, just like climate change.

5A797FAC-A6B3-4742-A98D-95C15AE3B891.jpeg
44E1D74B-E609-4F5E-B125-5CECF7032964.jpeg
974D8366-CCFF-4CA2-9FDA-239C55CC8C5D.jpeg

i wonder if CNN struggles everyday with shame and second -guessing from their self-awareness or if they just dont have any at all and are happily skipping along through the world like the Little House on the Prairie?
All the staff must've taken down all the mirrors in their homes... How they can look themselves in the face and carry on is beyond me.

Sadly there are libs around the world dancing in the streets over this.....maybe they will infect each other and this will be real help

Reactions: 10ring'r
Ah Ha Ha Ha . Effin Corky gonna save the planet . Bekka !!! BEKKA !!!!!!

MV5BMjE5NDY2Mjk3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTU3OTMwOA@@._V1_.jpg

I feel so much better knowing that Greta the Wondertard is heading up the pandemic coverage. Maybe the pandemic is the fault of affluent first world nations, just like climate change.

View attachment 7325856View attachment 7325862View attachment 7325863

If she were to go to some places in this world and try to preach her shit there, she would get cunt punched, along with a free serving of sexual assault as well... Both her and all her liberal ilk are not stupid. The world is no different than a large metropolitan area. There are good neighborhoods and borderline "ok" areas. And then there are the places where a crackhead will stick a knife in your back and leave you to die for the $10 bill you have in your pocket. That is why the SJW crusaders mostly shit in their own nests. The very, very few who actually go into the hood quickly finds out the hard way...

i wonder if CNN struggles everyday with shame and second -guessing from their self-awareness or if they just dont have any at all and are happily skipping along through the world like the Little House on the Prairie?
The show didn’t depict the fact the Ingles were about 3 meals away from starving most of the time.

Another useless idiot who wouldn’t know their elbow from ass if mom/dad didn’t point it out to them every morning.

doomed.straight doomed as a species

She is bait for the left. Hung out there and used to draw out anyone who disagrees so they can be blasted as sexist, climate denier, etc.

Next week she'll be performing pro bono brain surgery. Why not? She went from expert climatologist to PhD virologist in just a matter of months.

Best be nice to her. At this accelerated rate
she'll be the Supreme Ruler of the galaxy by age 19.

Are you kidding me? This dipshit can barely toast a poptart, yet they prop it up as a expert. Give me a fucking break! You know what. I think the Mayan Calendar was right. The world did fucking end in 2012. Has shit been the same or sane since?!