• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Corpus Christi, Texas

lds4mysanity

Private
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2009
Corpus Christi, TEXAS
Does anyone know of a range in the area that one can set up for 1,000 yard shooting? I heard a mention of a place possibly in the Kingsville area but could not dig up any info.

Re: Corpus Christi, Texas

In Kingsville, they are talking about Rifles Only, but it is not a public range.

I'm sure the Corpus guys will stop by, but I think in Corpus the Max is 300 yards and I believe that range is partially shut down for some houses they built.

usually a lot of Corpus guys on here, but nothing I recall being a 1000 yards.

Thanks Lowlight

Yes it was Rifles Only that a local talk radio host mentioned recently. Is it a membership only? If so can one join or is it restricted to Military?

That was Eric Von Wade, who probably spoke of it... I have been on his show before.
smile.gif

CC Rifle and Pistol is a good place to start but only (currently) goes to 100 yds. The SharpShooter is an indoor range that goes to 50. Some locals usually do a match on a private range in Aransas once a month. PM me if you are interested.