• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Correct Scope Mount Height for AR-10

Freedom4All82

Private
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2023
Bentonville, Arkansas
I am currently trying finish out my SR25 build and have a 34mm scope with a 50mm objective lens.
I want to purchase a Badge Ordnance C1 but I am having a little trouble figuring out which scope height I should go with.

I believe I should get the 20 MOA 1.54" mount but I would like to confirm that's the correct mounting height before I drop 300 Dollars.

Can someone confirm that's correct, or if its incorrect what the correct mounting height should be?

Update: went with the 20MOA 1.54" Clearence is perfect and the height is perfect for me to use the cheek riser on my B5 precision stock.

Last edited:
I just don't think it's necessary most of the time it feels a little funky to me on ARs unless I am using a magpul type stock with the adjustable cheek piece. It's your rifle entirely up to you.

That mount would be fine. 1.5/1.54 is a pretty typical height for that type of setup and will be high enough for clearance. Whether you want 0 or 20 MOA of cant is a matter of preference, not compatibility.