• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Corrupt sheriff fake judge and 2.5 years worth of cases thrown out

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

I’ve posted on this shit hole in NM before and it looks like it maybe in the running for most corrupt in the nation - ALL convictions thrown out and prisoners released - truly guilty a long with the truly innocent. But so far no arrests have been made amongst the Stasi that falsely fined and imprisoned with impunity.

Not a single legally sworn in officer in the entire county! But that really made “extra judicial activities “ easier to cover up.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeff Gahler
Other than this guy's YouTube video, is there anything anywhere about the entire Lincoln County jail emptying of inmates? Anything? I would think that would be pretty big news for the local news in Lincoln County.

Or is this just BS YouTube click bait trying to generate views and YouTube revenue?

Reactions: Jeff Gahler
There is links in the video. As well as news headlines - this broke on the 23rd of this month- if it turns out not to factual I will pull the post . Until then back the blue - even the fake ones

I watched the whole video and did not see links and headlines about this. There is a link to the Sheriff's Facebook page under the video. I opened the video again and skipped around in the video looking for links and headlines . . .

Could you help me out?

Here's a department using non certified officers. Some working at the school as SRO's, some doing patrol and enforcing shit that they have no clue about.

Here's another one that was disciplined twice in one department and hired by another only to try and pull one over on them and the public. I bet he's trying to reach a deal to keep his certification.

I still find it odd that an entire jail is supposedly emptied out, future cases in jeopardy, and not even the local Ruidoso news is mentioning it? Nothing? Just one guy's YouTube video? Not even a comment on the Sheriff's Facebook page? Those comments sections can be brutal when there is a real controversy brewing.

This leads me to thinking that nothing happened and nothing will happen.

Reactions: Maggot
Yes, that is strange. I looked myself and found quite a few news sites reporting the latest Ruidoso and Lincoln County news and zero mention. Wouldn't this be noteworthy?