• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cory Booker Out

F34C919A-CF09-47B7-A1CD-9DDA5EDE6F5A.gif

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
That leaves Yang and Pocahontas as the last two minorities standing in the party of oppressed victims.

Booker didn't have what its takes and what American Democrats were looking for , old wrinkly pasty white old as shit stuttering child molesting fool.

How many Dims running does that leave us with, 26?
Bernie the Red, Pocahontas, bloomberg, styer, Crazy Uncle Joe, Butt-edge-edge, psycho Clobuchar, sexy Tulsi, and....

....And then Hillary at the brokered convention.

Anyone I forgot isn't even worth mentioning. Honestly, Clobuchar, Gabbard, Styer, Yang aint gonna get anywhere in my opinion

Reactions: Aries256
Good riddance to foul rubbish

Good bye and good riddance! You can always run for dogcatcher or start selling Milk Duds on the side!

Uncle Joe will pick him as vice pres.

Yep, can't be seen not supporting the Black Vote, despite his party's consistent record of containing the Black vote within poverty and violence.

This one will backfire on Joe, when the black vote sees Corey fraternizing with the enemy.

I grew up in Newark, and Corey was a good man in a needed place when he held incumbency in the Mayor's Office. He was universally hailed as a good Mayor.

He did fine until the handlers arrived and primed him for Stranger Things...

Never listen to the Devil's Disciples...

Greg

If Biden gets the nom, he'll pick a woman. I still think mayor buttplug is the one to fear. Another no-background protected class that the media will convince the dumbmasses he's whatever they want him to be, just like with the kenyon. Buttplug will pick a black running mate to try and get the blacks to vote for him, despite being a sodomite.