• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotters Cost effective way to attach binoculars to anvil 30

z7.jled

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2014
Tampa, FL
I have a pair of vortex razor 10x Bino’s and want to be able to attach them to my rrs tripod (just ordered, very excited to get it)
Rrs makes their $100 Binocular mount, does anyone make a simple screw in mount that clamps into the anvil 30?

I have a pair of vortex razor 10x Bino’s and want to be able to attach them to my rrs tripod (just ordered, very excited to get it)
Rrs makes their $100 Binocular mount, does anyone make a simple screw in mount that clamps into the anvil 30?
Vortex makes a stud that you can then attach a cheap arca plate to

Looked at a bunch of bino mounts and came to the conclusion that it was better to buy something good and solid than to go cheaper.

I like, very much, the Outdoorsman offering. Now these are all for mounting on an ARCA head on your tripod. I found this set up to be solid as a rock and the adapter is QD and just leaves the small stud on the binos.

For Razor, you need the Swarovski stud (they have a listing of which stud goes with each bino...e.g. Vortex Viper binos use the universal stud, the Razors use the Swarovski)

Total is about $90 even